Author's Message - Important

Alright lads, that's the story. Done. Finite. Kapoot.

Thanks for reading! The support I've been getting whilst writing this has been phenomenal and I've loved reading all your comments so much, they're very kind and often very funny. Although, I do have to apologize to a lot of you for accidentally suggesting that naming your children after shapes is a good idea. Friendly reminder: naming your future child Rhombus is not a good idea! Also, I would like to remind everyone that the characters in this book were just fictional and, if any of you do fulfil your promise to brutally murder a guy named Luke or a girl named Rachel, please do not hold me responsible. Legit though, you guys came up with some hella creative ways to murder someone... it was actually frightening.

Anyways, I'm gonna stop writing for a while. If you enjoyed this book but haven't read my other book - The Golden Wand - then please give it a try! I'm really proud of it and some day in the future I will be writing a second book for it.

I'd also love to hear what you guys have to say about this book. Did you like the characters? Who was your favourite and who was your least favourite? Is there anything you wish I had written differently? What was your favourite chapter or moment? Do you have any questions about anything? I just really want to hear what you guys have to say so let me know. 

Again, thanks for the love! Bye for now!