Beyond All Expectation

High School AU - the characters (same names, similar personalities, not demigods) all go to Goode High School, where they try and get through Senior Year as best they can. There's Percy, the most popular boy in school, and his group of friends (such as Piper, Leo, the Stolls etc.). There's Annabeth, the know-it-all teen living a hard life at home and trying her best to hide it from everyone else. And finally, there's Clarisse and her gang of bullies and wannabe's (such as Luke, Drew, Dakota etc). Every single character struggles under the reputation they've been given, and each must try to find out who they really are and be accepted for it.

================================================================================

Please note that none of these character's were made up/belong to me - all are owned/created by the brilliant mind of Rick Riordan, and I am simply a huge fan.

List of Characters:

Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, Will, Connor, Travis, Katie, Calypso, Selena, Charles

Annabeth, Nico

Juniper, Grover, Thalia, Lester, Meg, Bianca, Phoebe, Zoe, Naomi, Tyson, Sadie, Carter, Zia

Luke, Rachel, Clarisse, Drew, Dakota, Octavian, Ethan, Chris

Austin, Gwen, Malcolm, Castor, Pollux, Michael, Magnus, Alex

Coach Hedge, Mr Brunner, Mr Terminus, Paul Blofis, Sally Jackson, Estelle Blofis, Penelope Chase, Fred Chase, Bobby and Matthew Chase, Minerva Sofós (Annabeth's Mom), Percy Jackson Senior (Percy's dad)