𝒮𝒾𝓍 - 𝒮𝒸𝒶𝓇ℯ𝒹 ℒ𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁

Ellianna's POV

"Oh dear, Elianna! Are you alright? Open your eyes sweetheart!" What sounded like Nathan, says quickly concerned.

My eyes shot open on hearing the word sweetheart. My mother used to always called me sweetheart. Tears started to swell up in my eyes and before I know it I'm wrapped inside a warm embrace agian. The same embrace from the jet, Nathan.

His hugs are so comforting.

"W-what happened?" I ask completely unaware of my surroundings and what's going on.

"Um, you uh fainted" Nathan said while rubbing his hand behind his neck and a nervous unknowing look on his face.

I fainted?

Really?

Come on Elianna get yourself together.

Do you see these men?

Look at them! They look so perfect.

Elianna!

Hello?

Oh wait, silly me! That's not my thoughts anymore, that's them!

"Oh, um yeahh." I said with a little grin making it's way on my tired and pale, sunken in face.

"Are you alright?" Elijah asked all prim and proper with some evident concern, but completely and quickly covered it up. He reached out and took my tiny soft hand into his cold, stiff, and large hand. He pulled me up and set me on my petite feet.

I wonder why his hands are so cold and ruff.

He must do some type of job with his hands.

Maybe he uses clay! I very excitedly think to myself.

Ohhhh I love clay!

"Omg, Elijah do you like clay, too?!" I ask him super excitedly with a wide grin displayed onto my face with all of my crocked teeth showing and all because I love clay.

I had pure and utter excitement on my face at the fact that I may get to play with some clay in a couple minutes and for possibly a whole lifetime!

Nathan's face got all red and looked as if he was about to burst out laughing.

Nick completely let his amusement takeover and with no care he was just full blown laughing.

My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion and I stared at all of them in pure and utter anger.

Elijah looked to the two RUDE boys and then back to me.

"No Elianna I don't play with clay why would you think that?" He asked bored and spat out the words play and clay like venom on his poisonous tongue.

"Well, um y-your hands they just feel....hard." I say embarrassed at the fact that he doesn't actually play with clay. "So um I thought you played with clay." I put on a small smile trying to make myself smaller.

Nick continued to laugh and Nathan's face just got redder and he let out a few laughs along with Nick.

Elijah just rolled his eyes at the two laughing boys.

I don't understand.

What is so funny?

While being wrapped up into my own thoughts I then noticed Mr. Bear being held loosely and carelessly into one of Nick's tiny hands. He must've grabbed Mr. Bear when I passed out.

I reached my tinier hand out to grab Mr. Bear and Nick looked at me wide eyed, but then he took notice that I was reaching for Mr. Bear. Nick then held Mr. Bear out making it easier for me to grab.