ℰ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉 - 𝒲𝒶𝓀ℯ𝓎, 𝓌𝒶𝓀ℯ𝓎!

Elianna's POV

Throughout the night I was resetless. My whole body was aching from constantly moving around and trying to get comfortable. I don't like sleeping in any other bed then my own. I don't like foreign places. They make me feel uneasy.

I can't help the tears that fall down my face in the early dawn of morning. The room I'm lying in seems to be pitch black. The door is tightly shut and no sound makes it's way through. The only sound I can hear is my chokey sobs echoing throughout the wide room.

I try to hold my tongue on the roof of my mouth to stop them. I try to close my eyes tightly shut but the damn of salty tears continues to make its way down.

There's no stopping the sadness that seeps through me.

It feels as if I have no one since I truly don't.

The only person I had before was my mom. I'm now living with strangers who I know nothing about. They claim to know me, but do they really?

I may be their baby sister, but I have no idea who the boys who I live with now, really are.

I can pretend to know them and love them, but can you really love someone who you know nothing about?

All throughout the night these were the thoughts that clouded my mind.

The bed was plenty comfortable, but I just couldn't manage to fall asleep.

It felt like I was up for a lifetime, but also for no time at all.

I layed in the big luxurious bed and continued to allow myself to cry.

I let all the tears that were urging to come out, come out.

There's no point trying to act strong when in the end I'm only hurting myself by doing so.

I cried for my mom, my brothers.

Everything.

Nothing is ok nor do I think it will ever be.

I felt trapped like I'm being suffocated and started whaling.

I couldn't help the tears that escaped through my eyes and the short exhales and inhales that paced through my mouth.

My nose was all stuffed at this point and it felt as if I had a bad and bitter cold.

I wish my mom was here to cheer me up she would make me hot chocolate with marshmallows my absolute favorite.

I turned to my side facing towards the wall away from the window and door.

I stared at the paint that perfectly laid on the solid wall.

How can one thing lay so perfectly I wondered.

Whereas I can't stop tossing and turning and get some sleep.

I heard some creaking from the door and immediately clenched my eyes shut.

I didn't want to face the monster who was edging through the door.

I heard the strong footsteps walk over and felt a soft breathe over the top of my face.

The strong but soft voice rang through my ears "Wakey, Wakey." I heard what sounded like Nathan say softly.

I continued to hold my eyes shut I didn't want to face yet another day staying here and having to live in this house full of boys.

I've also have not gotten an ounce of sleep and oh how grumpy I can get when I don't get my sweet precious beauty sleep that I cherish so much.

The thought of my precious sleep brought a smile to my lips and my eyes rested closed nicely I all but forget that Nathan was leaning right above me and can see the smile displayed right across my lips.