deku's side

Hi there my name is deku I have a mother and dad who left me when I was 4. I have a best friend name kriri. I am 22 years old. It my second to last year here. The last history teacher was so mean he gave me detention. For just talking even though I was the one who trying to shut up the other kids that were bothering the class. However unlike her bakugo is not only extremely cute he also leads with a purpose that makes everbody else around him want to learn as well.The necklace I gave to bakugo was the last thing I have of dad it was the last and only thing I have form my dad and he gave it to me and I gave to him because I love him. I know it's crazy but I love more than anything in the world even though he is my teacher and I just meet him I still love him. I wake up from my alarm clock. Get ready and head to school I head to cafeteria for breakfast kriri was already there with his boyfriend deki we then went to class although I wanted to get thought them as fast possible so that could get to bakugo class I still listed to What they had to say. While I was in bakugo he ask to see after class.
Time skip after class
Deku why then you give that necklace he asked. It because I love you I said. I love you to deku even though I should not how could I not. Now you should go before we get caught he said to me then I left frist so we would not be seen together. However little did i know that shoto heard all that we said and he was right behind the back door.