part 4

Bakguo pov: after deku leaves I walk over to the back door and shoto there. Please don't tell me you heard any of that I said. Oh I heard it all but I am not going to turn you in he said. And why is that I said. Because I love you and I want you to be happy he said. Then why are you here I asked. Because I wanted to give this back to you he held up deku necklace I immediately took it away from him and the good thing was it still had deku on it so I put in my pocket and left the school. When I got home I got into the shower but as I was showing my dick got hard and hole was thorbing so I rub my dick while my fingers thursed into my hole. As I came I moned Deku's name. I wanted him so bad he made me so horny. After I showered I went to bed.
Bakugo wet dream
Deku grad me and kissed me he took off all of close I did the same with mine.  I licked my lips and suck his dick while stared to materbate we came at the same time. Then he grab put his dick in me and started to thursing in to me. He foud my g-spot I moan his name we came together
End of dream
I wake up with a hard on and my hole thorbing I knew my fingers would not be enough so I a vibrator out of a box and put in my ass then grab the tightest pants I owned and put them on and my best suite. There way he can resist me now I grab my case and drive to school.