part 6

Bakugo pov: When we got to my house we immediately started kissing I raped legs around him and he carried me in room and gently place me on the bed. Where do you keep toys he asked. In the closet in the small black box I said. He took out the stuff the box took all my closes off and tied to bed. He took a vibrator one that you put on my dick he put it on me. Turn it on to low I was moaning like crazy. He took all his close. Broght his hard cock to mouth and told me to suck which I did. He turned up the vibrator while I suck him until we both came. Then he put it in hole then he fucked me unlit we both came. Then we took a bath and went to bed.
The next school day shoto pov:
I know that told bakugo that I was happy for him but I really just to make him feel better. I just wanted all for myself and I could not handle it when he was deku. Not only is he a student but he also stole my Bakugo right from me. However I had a plan to get him back in my arms. However in order to do this I would need kiri help. So when the bell ring I had him stay back. Am i in trouble he asked. No I just need your help with deku I said.  Deku I would do anything for him so I'll help what you need me to do he asked. I need you to break him and bakugo up. No he said. What I thought you loved him I said . I do that why am putting him first and you should do the same he says as he walks out of the class. I stand there shocked not knowing what to do. Then I think I just thought with my plan without him regardless of anyone else thinks.
A/n: I need help I don't who put shoto with so please put some ships in the comments and I will choose the most popular one.