part 7

Shoto pov: school had just ended so I got my office as quickly as I could to catch bakugo before he left. I got just he was about to leave. Bakugo I said. Hey what's up he said. Break up with that student or I will tell everyone I said. How did you know he asked? I saw you two I said. I thought you were happy for me he said starting to cry. I just said that to make you feel better. However since I have now seen you with someone else now I don't care I just want you for myself I said. And walked away.

Backugo pov:

I sat in my driver sit crying deku came over. What happened he asked. I told him everything I just don't know what esle to do. He Which places with me so I don't have to to drive. While he was diving to my house he gently rub my back and told me the plan. I called shoto. So have you made a decision he asked. I have I said.  What would that be he asked. Tell them we don't care but your not getting me I said rudely. What can't do that to me your supposed to my omega not his he said. Well I want him and as far can see your being selfish I said and hang up the phone. When we got into my house. I sat on Dekus lap and he started kissing me and I started to griding on him. We both started moaning loudly. Until we both came. Then we got naked he then put his dick in me in the same position we were just in and funk me until we came.