daddy

Duke pov: when I walk into Bakugo  class he handed me a pink remote. I new what it was for. Bakugo had a vibrator in his ass such a naughty boy. Good thing we were had a test today and he is gardening that way I don't embarrassed him too much today. I press on the button in the pockets of my Hoodie and chuckle a bit as bites his lip then I turned it off I do that  after every question. When I was done I gave him the test and I could see that he already had cum in his pants. The sight made of that plus the pants he was wearing were very tight it cupped his ass very well me so hard and horny that wanted to fuck him right there and then. Deku kiri called to me who was also done. Yes kiri I whispered so that I would not get caught. I just wanted to know if you want come over atfer school because there somthing I need to tell you he whispered. However bakugo heard us and gave me detention.
Time skip after school
I walk up to him and kiss him. You didn't give me detention just because I was talking did you I asked. No it was you were talking about and I want you to fuck me tonight plus I have he going to tell you that he loves you he says while stripping. You know I would say no right I say While stripping as well. Yea I know. When we are done he licks his limped and goes straight for my dick while he sucks on it I turned on the vibrator to low.  I eventually cum and he pulls off I turn him around pull out the vibrator and put my dick into him he moans I put my fingers in his mouth so didn't get us caught found his g-spot and actack it until he cam. Get on your clothes and lets go to your house and continue this there I say. What about your mom. I will just tell her that I am spending the night at kiri it's Friday so she should be fine with it.