Chapter 1

Ally's POV:

I was in sonic boom. Typical day in Miami Beach. Writing in my diary. Austin then came into sonic boom. My heart starting beating super fast. I closed my book, and tried to act normal. "Hey, Austin." I said. "What are you doing here your supposed to be on a date with Kira." I said. "She said she had to cancel, something was wrong with her dad and she had to go check up on him." He said.

Yup. Austin has a girlfriend. Kira Starr, also known as his record label's owner daughter. "Well how about I close up, the shop and we go upstairs and we can finish that song." I said. Austin is my partner. Austin performs the songs, and I write them. I recently started to have a crush on him, that only my best friend knows about. "Okay, I will be upstairs." Austin said. He went upstairs, and I put my diary away.

Trish then walked in the store. "Hey Alls" She said. I smiled. "Hey Trish!" I said. "So, did you tell Austin you have a crush on him yet?" She said. "Not yet, so please keep it down." I said, covering her mouth. She removed it. "Okay, okay but have you seen Trent lately." She said. I shook my head. "Nope." I said. "I haven't seen him, since last week." She said. "Everything will be fine I'm sure." I said. "I hope so, Where is Dez?" Trish said. "In L.A, shooting a new movie for zaliens 15" I said. She looked surprised. "Wow, Dez is getting really serious about this!" She said. "I know right, I'm proud of him." I said. 

"Well I got to get back to work!" Trish said. "Okay Bye, and good luck with finding Trent!" I said. "Bye." Trish said walking out of the store. I close up the store, and go upstairs. I opened the door. Austin was just sitting there looking hot. He was texting on his phone. As I walked closer, I realized he had a sad face. I sat next to him. "Austin are you okay?" I asked. He smiled at me, and I could feel my cheeks heating up. "Yea totally, it's just that Kira is not responding." He said. 

I took his phone and put it down. "Don't worry, she will." I said. He nodded. "She's maybe just busy." I said. "Your right, lets just work on the song." Austin said. We were playing Piano. If you were in the room, you could feel the intense energy we had when we were singing. Our hands touch, and I'm suddenly nervous. He doesn't know, how bad I want to kiss him right now. We look at each other. "Well, I better get back to work for m second shift." I said, tripping over the piano. "See you down there." He said. I nodded, waved and awkwardly left out of the room.

Austin's POV: 

I was in the practice room. This new song, that Trish needs for Jimmy needs to be perfect. I really need to show him, how much this means to me and that I really want to go on tour. I sat at the piano and was waiting for Ally to come up. I looked up and saw a picture of the four of my best friends. Ally. Ally was different, she was more than my best friend. She was my partner. I know, I have a girlfriend. Our relationship was kinda forced, even though its going great. I don't want to make a mistake and upset her, or maybe it will jeopardize my career. 

Kira on the other hand, was beautiful, and she was a sweet girl. I also don't want to get involved with Ally, because she is my best friend. I don't want to ruin what we have. Even though Dez and Trish brag on and on about how we should just go out already. I started thinking about Kira, and decided to check up on her. I was texting her, and she wasn't responding. Usually, she always responds, but sometimes she acts awkward. 

Ally came down and sat down next to me. After she made me feel better, we started to sing and finish writing the song. When we work together, our connection is undeniable. We play the piano, and our hands touch. We look at each other. "Well, I better get back down to work." She said. I was kinda in a daze. I smiled. "Well see you down there." I said. I watched her leave the room. "I think I'm in love with her." I said to myself.