Chapter 31 The Wedding Part 3

AUTHORS NOTE- THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BOOK AND CHAPTER, AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS BOOK. THE SEQUAL WILL BE UPLOADED RIGHT AFTER THIS LAST CHAPTER IS POSTED. PLEASE FOLLOW MY WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ON MY OTHER BOOKS! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS :)

*Everyone is walking around, talking or dancing*

Trent: Kira, wait up!

*Kira stops, and turns around*

Kira: What is it?

Trent: What's wrong? I hate seeing you so upset!

Kira: It's my mom! I, I think she is having an affair with Mr. Dawson!

Trent: Why would you think that?

Kira: She obviously has feelings for him, and my dad is practically married to his job!

Trent: Babe, I'm sorry!

Kira: You have nothing to be sorry about! I just, just want a real family that spends time together.

*Trent grabs Kira's hands*

Trent: We can start our own family.

Kira: You mean since our daughter died.

Trent: Yea, I would give anything to have that again.

*Kira lets go of trent's hands*

Kira: But you have the chance to have that! With Trish!

Trent: But I don't want that with Trish! I want that with you and only you.

Kira: Are we officially together?

*Trent gets down on one knee*

*Everyone looks at Trent and Kira*

Kira: Oh my god!

*Jimmy and Ms. Starr looks at them*

Trent: Kira will you be my girlfriend?

*Kira giggles*

Kira: Yes!

*Trent kisses her*

*Maia starts running down the stairs*

Austin: MAIA WAIT!

*Maia turns around*

Maia: Tell me it's not true! TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE!

Austin: It's not true. ALLY IS NOT PREGNANT. I would know.

Maia: Then what was that picture?

Austin: I don't know. It's maybe Elliot trying to come between us!

Maia: Why would he do that Austin? I..I gave myself to you. I thought you cared about me.

Austin: I do Maia! You don't get it. I love you Maia.

Austin: Your so special to me, only if we known each other for a couple of days! I care about you, its fun when we hang out together. You acturally get it. Being signed to jimmy, following your dreams and getting what you want.

Maia: You love me?

*Austin kisses Maia*

Austin: Ally isn't my girlfriend! You are.

*They go back in the wedding together*

*Ms. Dawson is walking towards her dressing room*

*Ally is going after her*

Ally: Mom wait!

Ms. Dawson: Ally. Are you pregnant?

Ally; No..I, I don't know!

Ms. Dawson: I can't believe my daughter would get pregnant and she is just a teenager. I'm so disappointed in you!

*Ms. Dawson goes back out towards the wedding part*

*Ally slides her back down the door and cries*

*Someone knocks on the door*

*Ally quickly wipes her tears and gets up to open the door*

*Elliot walks in*

Ally: why are you doing this to me?

Elliot: Doing what? I care about you.

Ally: If you cared about me then you wouldn't have embarrassed me in from of everybody!

Elliot: Everybody or Austin?

Ally: How many times do I have to explain to you that ME and Austin, are not together!

Elliot: Ally, I"m not stupid...I see the way you look at him.

*ally stays quiet*

Elliot: Exactly...Are you pregnant?

Ally: No! Just leave I have nothing to say to you!

Elliot: Fine, I'll go but don't come rushing back when he doesn't want a baby! Honestly Ally don't you remember what he did to Kira?

Ally: It's not like that!

Elliot: Yes it is and you know it. Just get over yourself.

*Elliot leaves and slams the door*

*Ally walks out of the dressing room* to see everyone dancing and having the time of their lives. Kira and Trent. Trish and Dez. As much as I hate to say it, it look like Austin and Maia are still going strong. Elliot sits down at the table glaring at me.

*ally walks up to the stage*

Ally: Excuse me, I'm glad everyone is enjoying the wedding but as it is coming to an end its time for the tradition of cutting the cake. Everyone please gather around.

*everyone gathers around ally*

Ally: I truly am happy for you guys, I said to my parents but my mother couldn't look me in the eyes.

Mr. Dawson: Go ahead honey, cut the cake.

*he handed ally the knife*

*ally starts to cut the cake then throws up on the cake*

Ally: I'm pregnant.

That's the end of my story Austin and Ally's Pregnancy story!!! I hope you guys liked my book...one of my first on Wattpad. I would appreciate it if you guys vote and comment on how you think this book went. There is a sequel for this book coming out very very soon so stay tuned and get ready to check it out. The sequel will be wrote in a different way and the chapters will b uploaded as fast as possible. I would like to thank those who took the time to bare with me on updating and uploading. UNTIL THE SEQUEL I LOVE YOU GUYS AN THANKS :)