Chapter 5

Trish POV

I walked into Sonic Boom. Yesterday was a bad day for me, and I want to move on with my life. "Hey Ally." I said. "Trish, oh my god." She said. She hugged me. We stood there for a moment. "I'm sorry, I heard you were pregnant." She said. I looked at her and sighed. "Yea, the baby isn't due for another 9 months." I said. "Have you told your mom?" She asked me, as we both sat down. "No." I said "Have you spoken to Trent?" She said. Ugh, I guess I can't move on with my life. "No, I'm trying to avoid him." I said. "Well, he doesn't deserve you." She said taking my hand. I smiled. "Thanks Ally." I said.

Ally makes everything better.

Ally's POV 

I felt so bad for Trish. She was my best friend, and her boyfriend just cheated on her, and she is pregnant. I wanted to cheer her up. "Austin and I are dating now!" I blurted out. Trish, smiled and looked at me. "Ally that's great. You guys are perfect for each other." She said. "Thanks, I know." I said. I want everything to work out between us. "I'm sure they will." She said reassuring me. "Well I'm off." She said, and got up. "Your leaving?" I said. "I'm going to go tell my mom about my pregnancy." She said. "Oh, well umm good luck." I said. "Thanks, bye." She said. She might have been nervous or embarrassed. I hope everything works out for her. 

"Hi, Honey." My dad, says as he just walked in. I go up to hug him. "Dad, I've missed you so much." I said. "How has the store been?" He asked. "Great, we have a total of $93, sales are fine." I said.  "I'm really proud of you." He said. "I have good news and bad news dad." I told him. "Spill." He said. We were walking into the practice room and starting eating ice cream. "Well Trish is pregnant." I said, looking at him. He choked on his ice cream. "Delarosa?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Well she is family, we are going to support her and hope for the best." He said.

That will take a lot of pressure off of her. "I'm kind of worried, you know how Ms. Delarosa is." I said. "Welp, who is the father." He asked. "Trent." I said. "I'm going to have a brain freeze, he said. I laughed. "Trent Worthy, as in stole Austin's song." He said. "Yes dad, I said hitting him in the chest. "Were gonna have to pray for Trish then." He said. "Speaking of Austin, We are  dating." I said. "Get out" He said pushing me off the bean bag. Ow I said awkwardly getting off of the floor. "Honey, I am happy for you." He said. 

Me and my dad were done eating the ice cream. "Oh I forgot to mention, me and your mother are getting remarried." He said. "WHAT, OMG DAD THATS GREAT NEWS!" I yelled. "Yup she's moving back into town, and tomorrow we are going out for breakfast!" He said. "Okay, this is perfect." I said. Everything is legit coming into place. My family is getting back together and I have a hot new boyfriend. "Dad, I'm going to go shopping to get a gift for Mom." I said. "Alright, you have been working hard enough anyways." He said, and kissed me on the cheek. "You have the rest of the day off, I will close up the shop." He said. "Thanks Dad, I love you." I said. "Anything for my Allison." He said.