Chapter 2

Dez's POV:

I was walking into the mall. I just got back, from L.A and I'm pretty sure I have jet lag. My head hurts, and my ears are literally popping. I order some french fries, at mini's. I then sit down, in the food court and continue to look at the new movie, I just produced. I can't wait to surprise Ally, Austin and Trish. They are going to be so happy, that I have managed to get back early. I was smiling. 

I then looked up. I then see Trent and Kira kissing. Kissing. I wipe my eyes, to see if it was just my jet lag. Nope still kissing. "How am I going to tell Austin and Trish?" I said to myself. I gather up my camera and my french fries and leave.

Trent's POV:

Me and Kira were at Mini's. We were just a hookup. We were kissing. "So, how about we go back to my place?" I said. She shook her head. "I told Austin, I would meet him here at about now." She said looking at her watch. "Okay, well see you later and last night was fun, hope we can do it again." I said, just to make her feel good. She was just a one night stand. Not that it means anything to me. "We will." She said, putting her hand on my knee. I looked at her. "What's that supposed to mean?" I said. "You'll just have to wait to find out." She said. Not that I want this to be going on any further than it is now, I have to admit she is pretty sexy. I then got up and left. 

Kira's POV:

Me and Trent were at mini's together. He was talking, and I was replaying, what happened last night in my head. We kissed. Then it went further. Yea, I was cheating on Austin. I like Austin, yea but he wasn't Trent. Me and Trent had something special. Something that I didn't know about until we had sex. Trent was actually my first. So if you think about it, I just lost my virginity last night. It felt right, him being my first. When I woke up I was nervous. What was I going to say to him. "Thanks for being my first?" I thought to myself.  Next thing I know, this morning I'm trying to sneak away. His voice scared me, and I didn't know he was awoke. "Trying to sneak away?" He said. I turned around. "No, not sneaking away just making an regular exit to the door." I said. I walked out. 

I came back to my senses and realized he was asking me a question. "Wait, what?" I said to myself. "So, how about we go back to my place?" He said. I started shaking my head. "I told Austin, I would meet him here at about now." I said looking at my watch. "Okay, well see you later, last night was fun, and hope we can do it again." He said. I could feel my cheeks heating up, and I was excited. Does this mean he wants a relationship with me? "We will." I said. Then I put my hand on his knee, hoping he would get the hint that I do want to have sex with him again. "What's that supposed to mean?" He said. "You'll just have to wait to find out." I said seductively. "He then got up and left.

I saw Austin, walking towards me. "Hey Kira." He said, kissing me on my cheek. If I really had feelings for Austin, I would have felt butterflies in my stomach. Still checking. No butterflies. "So you ready to order." He said, then sitting down. "Look Austin, we can't be together anymore." I said. He looked at me, and put his menu down. "Why, did I do something?" He asked. "No, I'm..I'm dating someone else." I said. "What?" He said. "Look, just let me explain." I said. "There's nothing to be explained, you cheated on me." He said. "Austin, don't be like that, I still want to be friends." I said grabbing his hand. "Let me go." He said, and pulled away. He then walked off. 

Austin's POV:

I can't believe she would just cheat on me like that. After everything, I did for her. Wow. I was walking out of the food court. I was furious. I then walked into sonic boom. My hands were bawled into fists, and I wondered who she was cheating on me with! I walked right past Ally. I just wanted to go to the practice room, and let my anger out by playing the guitar or something. Ally pulls me. "Austin, are you okay?" She asks. I love how she's so concerned about me. 

"No, Kira and I just broke up." I said. She had no expression on her face. I couldn't tell if she felt happy, or sorry for me. A second later she grabs me and pulls me closer to her for a hug. "I'm so sorry to hear that." She says. We pull away. "I just can't believe she would do that to me." I said. Me and Ally then walked upstairs into the practice room. "I wonder what Jimmy has to say about this." Ally says. I think for a moment. I then start smiling. "Jimmy won't hear a thing about it, now I'm off the hook and I won't have to worry about him dropping me from the label." I said.

 She smiled, and stood there tangling with her fingers, like she wanted to tell me something.  I walked up to her. "You know, tonight I had a reservation for two for dinner for me and kira." I said. "Oh, well that was a waste." She said, and chuckled. I then grabbed her hand. "Would you want to be my date?" I asked. She looked me in the eyes. She kissed me. "Does that answer your question?" She said. I smiled. "Pick you up at 8:00, meet me at sonic boom." I said. "Alright." She said. 

Author's Note- Lot's of POV's in this chapter. Hope you guys liked the re-write!!! Vote and Comment!! Lyg