Chapter 4

Ally's POV:

It was 8:00pm. I was nervous, and I was waiting for Austin. "Where is he?" I said to myself. I was excited, but hoped that Austin didn't stand me up. That would be super embarrassing. I didn't even know he had feelings for me. Austin then walked into Sonic boom with Roses. I looked at them and smiled. "Austin, you shouldn't have!" I said. He wasn't paying attention to what I was saying. "You, you look beautiful." He said. My cheeks were probably going to hurt after this date. "Thanks you too." I said. 

"So you ready to go?" He asked me. "Yea." I said. I closed up the shop and we left out. Our first date was going to be a night to remember. Austin opened the car door up for me. I looked at him. We drove to the restaurant, while listening and singing music in the car. It just felt so right, being with him. We got to this fancy resteraunt. "Wow, Austin this place looks super expensive." I said. "This is our first date, I want it to be perfect." He said. "Please, stop making me blush." I said. 

We ordered, and then we ate our food, while talking about school and tour. "I miss Dez, so much." Austin said. "Yea, me too we should set up a video-chat tomorrow." I said. "Great idea." He said. "So, how's it going for you in class?" I asked. "Horrible, I really need to focus on studying." He said. "Maybe, we can plan a study date." I said. "Will there be more than studying?" Austin said. I was looking down, and smirked. Austin paid, and he was now driving me home.

This was a perfect night. He gets up and opens my car door for me. He then walks me to my front door. "So, I guess this is it!" He said, looking at my front door. "Yea, Thanks so much Austin for tonight." I said. "Anything for you." He said looking at me. It felt like he was staring straight into my soul. "Well, tonight was super Awesome." I said. "Yea, I really wanna do it again." He said. He leaned in, and we kissed. This time he kissed me. We pulled away. My hands were wrapped around his neck. 

I kissed him again. I then opened the door. "My dad isn't here." I said. Austin was still kissing me. He picked me up, and closed the door. We go upstairs into my room. He started kissing me on my neck, making me moan. He took my clothes off, and kissed me all over my body. I took his shirt off, and we had sex. 

Dez's POV:

*Next Day*

I was walking into sonic boom, ready to surprise my friends. I overheard Ally talking to herself, as she was writing in her diary. "Last night was the best day of my life." She said. "You sure?" I said. She turned around, and she had a huge smile on her face. "Oh my gosh, Dez what are you doing here!" She said. I laughed. "I'm here to stay obviously, I live here." I said. "Your supposed to be in L.A for another 2 months." She said. "Well, I finished the movie early." I said. "So, how was it?" She asked. "It was amazing, plus L.A was amazing." I said. I hugged Ally. "So where is Trish and Austin?" I asked. 

"They are upstairs talking about Austin's next performance." She said. "Well I have bad news." I said. "What's going on?" She said. "I saw Trent and Kira kissing in the food court." I said. "What?" Ally said. She was annoyed and surprised. "Are you serious?" She said. "Yea, I was so surprised." I said. "That's why Kira broke up with Austin, because she's dating Trent." She said. I nodded my head. "But Trent is still Dating Trish, and he is cheating." She said. "He is such a jerk." She said. "I know, yesterday I went to his house to tell him that I saw him cheating, and all he did was act like a douche, so I punched him." I told ally. She high-fived me. 

"We still have to break the news to Trish and Austin." Ally said. "Yea, lets do this." I said. Me and Ally go upstairs into the practice room. "DEZ!" Austin said. "AUSTIN." I said. "WAT UPP." We said, and then did our handshake. I turned, and I saw Trish. She looked kinda nervous. "Hey Trish." I said automatically hugging her. "Hey Dez, How was Zalienz 15?" She asked. "It was awesome, I love L.A" I said. "So, why did you leave?" Austin said. "Cause, I missed my friends." I said, and we did a group hug. 

"Listen guys, I have bad news." I said. "I can't listen to this." Ally said, and then walked out. "What was that about?" Trish said.  "Should I go check on her?" Austin said. I just blurted it out. "I saw Kira and Trent kissing in the food court!" I said. Trish looked at me. "What did you just say?" She said. "Trish, I'm so sorry!" I said. "He, he lied to me." She said, as she got up and started walking around. She started crying. "HE IS SUCH A JERK!" She said. Austin walked over and rubbed Trish's back. "That must have been why Kira broke up with me." Austin said. I looked at both of them. "Look, I just had to tell you guys." I said. "We know Dez, you don't have to explain anything." Austin then said. 

Trish was still crying. "Trish stop crying, Trent is a douche." I said. "I can't, I'm gonna have to deal with him for the rest of my life." She said. "What do you mean?" Austin asked. 

"I am pregnant with HIS baby." Trish said.