Fanny

"Hot fuck."
I got out of bed, dragged my feet to the balcony and opened a part of the window.
I went out to the balcony and enjoyed the night landscape and the light wind that caressed my face.
I heard a window open and turned away from curiosity.
"But good evening."
"Hey how's it going?"
"But anyway ..."
Karen began to talk continuously about the various problems at home and at school but unfortunately I could not listen to her, my mind was elsewhere, my gaze was concentrated on her face, I began to explore it with my eyes as I did every time I went out on the balcony using the  excuse the cigarette just to be able to meet her, I looked her up and down, she had a very normal pajamas very wide and light enough, I escaped a small smile when I saw her slippers, they were in the shape of a unicorn, she noticed it and began.  "They are cute!"
We burst out laughing for several minutes, I had a stomach ache from laughter.
Karen went into the room and rested your mind for a second from all that hustle and bustle we had just made, I continued to bask in the cool breeze, closed my eyes and relaxed in the sweet silence of that night.
"Do you want one?"
I jumped, Karen was holding a pack of cigarettes, she offered me one and I accepted, I took that damned cigarette in my hand without ever taking my eyes off her eyes, so deep, I shifted my attention to her lips that held the cigarette steady.
"So how's it going with Andrew?"
I didn't know what to answer, I had been with him for four years, I was so confused, I didn't want him to ask questions, I didn't have any answers to them either, so I just said that everything was fine as usual.
Karen put out her cigarette on the wall and waved her hand to greet me, I reciprocated and went back to the room with my head weighing.
I threw myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a few minutes until I felt my phone vibrate.
It was Andrew, I didn't want to talk to him, I put my phone on the desk and threw myself on the bed.
After a while I fell asleep.