Karen

I opened the balcony window with Fanny still clinging to my lips.
Yes she sat on the bed and I threw myself on her, continuing to kiss her.  Taken by the heat I grabbed his shirt and tried to take it off but I stopped.
Fanny started shaking and I stopped, looked her straight in the eye and asked if she was okay.
"I ... I've never had sexual intercourse."
"Relax, and if something bothers you or you don't like it you can very well tell me and I'll stop."
She nodded and I began to explore it.
I started kissing her from the neck, I went down to her breasts and unfastened her bra by putting my hand behind her, I threw it in a random corner of her room and concentrated on her nipples, I started to lick them gently and I felt a crowd escape from her lips,  I wanted to hear her scream my name, I wanted her to ask me for more.
I continued to kiss her going up the neck where I left a rather evident hickey, she moaned in pain and I could not stop myself.
I put my hand on her uncovered thigh and started to gently stroke up and down, I went directly to take off her panties and she quickly grabbed the sheet bringing it to her body.
"Are you ashamed?"
"Yes a bit'."
Her cheeks were red, they looked like two cherries, I wanted to eat her, I wanted to taste her lips, I needed them.
I approached her and gently took off the sheet, pushed her onto the bed and made her lie down with her legs open, I began to caress her lower abdomen and then go down further down.
I put two fingers in, I heard her moan so loudly that I felt my heart go on fire.
I pumped my fingers in and out gently and then gradually increased the speed, Fanny was freaking out, her cheeks were on fire, her eyes were watering and she was gripping the sheets tightly, she was so damn tight I was afraid of hurting her.
I pulled my fingers out and licked them, it tasted heavenly, it tasted so fucking good, I absolutely wanted to taste it and so I did, I reached down and put my head between her legs.
"You are so close that I feel your warm breath on me."
I looked into her eyes and started to taste it, it was so good that I continued to lick it until it stopped me.
"Karen ..."
"Yup?"
"We have to renew the Netflix subscription, I only remembered that now."
Seriously?  Now?  Just now?!
"Okay, I'll take care of it."
Fuck the Netflix subscription, I can live without it.
I continued to savor it and slipped two fingers inside but pushing deeper, it began to moan and I felt its walls tighten around my fingers.
I pulled my fingers out and tasted that sweet taste one last time.
I lay down beside her and kissed her on the lips.
"It's wrong."
"Thing?"
"Karen, I've been engaged to Andrew for four years."
He got up, taking his things and settling down.
"Ditch him, you've been engaged for four years to someone you're not in love with."
"I didn't- I just got it wrong okay? I love Andrew, really, and I'm not going to leave him."
"Fanny, thinks, you just had sex with a girl while being engaged."
"He won't know."
"Okay, he'll probably never know, but what about you? How would you feel if he slept with another person without your knowledge?"
"It was you who dragged me into all this!"
"Fanny, you kissed me."
"You could have stopped me."
We started screaming so loud that my head started to hurt.
The situation became complicated, suddenly we stopped yelling at each other, and silence filled the room.
"I'm leaving."
"Fanny, fuck wait!"
"Don't talk to me anymore."
I tried to run after her but she locked herself inside.
I had lost my Fanny.
I had lost everything.