XXXII

We were on our way to find Ahsoka Tano. After my conversation with Din I didn't exactly know how to feel or think. I knew this day would be coming, but I never knew it would be this soon. We've been doing all of this traveling and missions that I've lost sight of the goal. The goal of getting the child back to his people. To the Jedi. We were just outside of Corvus's atmosphere. Din and the child were up in the cockpit while I was still down below, finishing from taking a quick shower. I started to climb up the ladder towards the pair, once I reached the top I stopped upon hearing Din talking to the child not too far from him.

"Corvus, this is the place. I detected a beacon." Din said as he leaning towards the kid. I quietly took the last step of the ladder, making sure that I wasn't known. "I'm gonna start the landing cycle. You better get back in your seat." He said as he flicked a couple of switches to engage the landing mechanisms. However, the child being him he didn't move. In fact something else had caught his attention, it was the beskar nob on one of the levers that he enjoyed so much for some reason.

"Hey, what did I tell you? Back in your seat." Din repeated causing the child to coo before getting down. When the child got to the floor he had noticed me. I could tell that he was about to start cooing so I quickly held up my index finger to my lips, silently telling him to be quiet. He tilted his head to the side in confusion before losing interest and climbing into his seat. The child gathered his hands together as he watched Din, I couldn't help but smile lightly at his cuteness. I watched as the child raised one of his hands towards the lever, slowly but surely the ball started to untwist from the lever.

This child really is something.

I made my presence know as I walked forward. This time not being light on my feet so Din could hear me. He turned in his seat to look at me before turning back to the controls. "We will be landing soon. You should strap down." I nodded my head even though I knew he wasn't looking at me. I walked over to the seat the child was in before picking him up and setting him in my lap. After strapping down Din broken through the planet's atmosphere. A green/yellow fog surrounded around the ship. Curiosity got the best of me causing me to question. "What's with the fog?" There was a paused before Din spoke as we came across some barren trees. "Could be from fires." Din responded with as he looked for a clear spot for landing. This place was odd. Big creatures lingered in the back, eating on the naked trees. Din walked out first as always as the child and I came out from behind him. The child for once wanted to walk, which I wasn't too mad about. I heard the child let out a gasp before siting down on the ramp from the ship. This noise caught Din's attention causing him to look at the child.

"What did I say about that?" Din said walking past me and towards the child. There in the child's hand was the beskar ball from the lever. He took the ball from the child before putting it in one of his side compartments on his belt. "This need to stay in the ship."

"I see no harm done." I said as the child whined slightly.

"If he can't listen to me then what good will he be listening to a Jedi." Din said turning to look at me. I glared at him for a couple of seconds debating as to if I should answer him. I bit the inside of my cheek to refrain myself from speaking, as I didn't want an argument to form between us. Not when this could be our last moments as a clan of three. He sighed before making his way towards me. This time he had the child in his arms.

"Never had dealings with a Jedi before." Din said causing me to shoot him a look. I raised my eyebrow at him, as I had took his words a little personal. He chuckled lightly before shaking his head, "You are not a Jedi."

"I can do things that a Jedi can do."

"I'm pretty sure that just because you can doesn't mean you're a Jedi." He said as the child looked between to two of us.