XXXVII

I had made it to Boba Fett's ship in no time. Although it was now dark on Nevarro, I had a pretty good memory of the streets. When I walked up to the ship I was greeted by Cara, she gave me a small smile causing me to mirror her and smile as well.

"Greef?" I questioned as I looked around, seeing that it was only her. "One of us has to stay behind, otherwise this place might go to shit." I nodded my head at her words knowing that if both of them left someone could try to rise to power. "And the others." Cara pointed up before she spoke, "They're on the upper level." I nodded my head again causing a smirk to rise to her face.

"So....where's your Mandalorian." I glared at her knowing that my cheeks were starting to heat up, she knows. I turned around looking towards the entrance of the ship, not seeing Din. I tried as calmly as possible to answer her as I turned back to face her, "He'll be here shortly." I said not even able to meet her gaze.

"Hmmm, pretty sure all of Nevarro heard you." I quickly looked at Cara with my mouth dropped. She busted out laughing at my expression causing me to roll my eyes. "I hate you." I muttered walked away from her and at the green and rusted orange paint that I saw lying on the floor. Looks like Boba Fett's armor was getting a paint job.

"Come on its pretty funny." She said causing me to shake my head. I tuned Cara out until I heard her let out a obnoxious moan. I rushed over cupping my hand over her mouth. I glared at her as she continued to laugh.

I should've stayed dead.

"I do not sound like that." I said as I pulled my hand away from her and wiped it against my suit.

"Sure you don't." Cara replied with causing me to officially have had it with her.

"I don't, ask Din." Immediately after my response I heard him, "Ask me what?" My eyes widened as I turned around to see Din in his armor. He turned his head to the side making me realize that I hadn't answered him. I opened my mouth only for nothing to come out, I was completely caught of guard. Luckily Cara came to my rescue as she put her arm around my shoulder, "Just wanted to know when you were coming back so we could get on the move." Din looked at us a moment longer before nodding his head. Cara dropped her arm before telling us that she was going to give Boba Fett the coordinates.

I walked away from Din trying to get as much distance between us as I was still flustered from Cara's words. I heard Din's footsteps before I felt him grip my hand causing me to turn around. I felt Din's other hand go to my cheek, touching it lightly, "You seem very flustered. Did Cara say something?" I couldn't help but hear the playfulness behind his voice causing me to roll my eyes. "Shut up." Din chuckled at my words before he rubbed his thumb against my cheek, "Are you feeling alright?" At first I thought this was another joke but, the seriousness behind his voice said otherwise. He was asking me if anything had hurt after what happened not too long ago. A smile made its way onto my face as nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Just okay." He edge on, I may not be able to see his face but I knew he was smirking underneath the helmet. I pushed him lightly as I spoke, "You should know by now that I'm not going to boost your ego." He chuckled before he let go of my cheek. I sat down on one of the seats on the side on the ship. "Come on, let's go find your best friend."

"He's not my best friend."

~

All of us except for Cara stayed in the ship. Cara went to go collect Mayfield as we waited. Boba Fett had repainted his armor, giving it a refreshed looked. I asked Din if I could paint his armor only for him to ignore me for the whole ride.

I could hear Mayfield's irritating voice as he got closer to the ship. He was complaining about Cara not having common courtesy for not telling him where she was taking him. "Do we really need him?" I questioned as Boba Fett and Fennec walked out of the ship first. Din nodded his head before starting to walk. Upon not seeing me join him he stop, and turned to look at me. I mumbled under my breath as I walked with him.