Author Note

We did it bitches!!!! (Excuse my language if that's not your thing. I'm not trying to offend anyone.)

This is a real bittersweet moment. This book has gotten me through a lot of stuff over the past year+ that I've been writing it. It's sad to say that we have to wait till 2022 for new Mando content, but it gives us all something to look forward to.

So what now? Well....I do have another Mandalorian book in the makings to keep me busy till 2022. It's on my profile if you are interested. With that being said if you loved Calyptra in this book then you will definitely like my other character in my other book (but Calyptra will always be my girl). But it's totally up to you to give it a try or not.

I just wanted to come and say THANK YOU SO MUCH. I love each and everyone of you. Your comments, direct messages to me, reactions, and excitement for the next chapters is what kept me going. You all have no idea what it means to me when you say "This is the best book ever." or "Your writing is amazing." There are a TON of other Mandalorian fanfics out there and it means a lot that some of you think that highly of my writing because in all honestly sometimes it doesn't feel that way to me.

Anyways enough of the sappy shit. I will be back for this book when Season 3 starts (I lowkey have an idea of how I want to start Season 3 of this book). Whenever we get a trailer for Season 3 I'll probably post something. With that being said I will mark this book as complete and then go back and edit because those 40 chapters need it.

I have no idea how Season 3 is going to play out but I can say one thing......

Keep scrolling.....

Almost there.....

Calyptra and Grogu will return.