𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧;;

"For the first time in years, she wasn't a ghost

"For the first time in years, she wasn't a ghost."
ᬵྀ⃕✿̸໋݄າ۫۫.࣭۬͜❍᭢ྀꪶ.࣭۬͜❀᮫۪᳝࣭࣭۫۠↷

In the day after, Josephine woke up earlier than usual. The sun wasn't occupying his spot on the sky yet nor were birds singing. A black blanket had been wrapped around the sky, it was new moon and there were only a few bright spots of stars; the cold breeze hit the brunette's skin as she walked out of her trailer.

She put her hands on her waist and smiled at the sight of no one. As far as she knows, other "ghosts" are still asleep. Josephine walked up to the abandoned plane so she could fetch some food and her backpack, which should be in her trailer but she forgot to bring it back after Cairo.

Once inside the plane, the woman tiptoed around and tried to see the objects around the. Luckily, the sun was starting to rise up and within a couple minutes she would be able to see everything. However, it didn't take long for Josephine to notice someone else in there. She didn't realize but she held her breath and tried to stay still.

"Hello?" a not so familiar voice echoed. Josephine breathed out, at least it wasn't One.

"Hey... Eight, right?" the taller woman spoke as she went back to trying to find her backpack. "Why are you up so early?"

It was all small talk and Josephine trying to keep the conversation focused on the newbie.

"I just couldn't sleep." Eight spoke. She stood up and walked towards the doctor. "Do you need help?"

"Not really, thanks." Josephine answered as she wandered around the plane. "I swear, I can never find anything here."

"What are you looking for?" Eight frowned. For some reason, that conversation felt illegal; as if none of them should be there.

"My backpack. By the way, if anyone asks, could you not tell them that you saw me here?" Josephine asked as she crouched down to see if the backpack was underneath the table.

"What? I mean, I just got here. I don't wanna lie to them." the girl replied and crossed her arms. "Especially to One, he's like the boss, right?"

"One is just a control freak." the brunette tried to stand up but hit her head on the table. She exclaimed "shit" before going back to her original sentence. "And an asshole too, you shouldn't trust him."

Eight snorted. "Funny, he said the same thing about you."

"Look, do you like Harry Potter?"