𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧;; -𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜

The Ghosts - after attack

      "Go, go, go!" One yelled once he, Two, Three and Seven stepped into the car.

    "Where are the others?" Eight asked as she started the engine.

    "Thirteen got kidnapped and I have absolutely no fucking idea about Four." One said, he was starting to get nervous and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. "Just do your job and fucking drive, Eight!"

     She hit the gas and started to drive between he trees in the forest that surrounded the hotel, she needed to reach civilization and so the black car would blend in among the other cars.

     Three was still knocked out but he was breathing. "Two, keep pressing that wound" Seven said, he didn't use her name as he normally would because he was scared that any of them somehow had a wire in their clothes.

      "One, how are you holding up, man?" the black man asked concerned. This had been a total disaster for them.

     "I'm alive. At least I got the..." he was about to say the pen drive but realized that he didn't feel it in his pocket. "Shit, shit, shit, shit." he started to mumble and tried to find the object on his pockets. "FUCK!" he shout and put his hand on his face.

     "What did you do?" Eight ask. She was seriously rethinking her life choices. It was her first mission and there already was two possible deaths.

    "I lost it." One muttered.

    "You did what?" Two asked, deadly calm. One could fill that she wanted to finish her bullets on him.

  "I lost the pen drive, I think it fell out of my pocket when I was trying to SAVE THREE"

  "Well, you did a terrible job and now we lost Jo and Billy!" she said in a whisper-yelled tone. "How the fuck did you lost it?"

  "What are we gonna do now?" Eight asked and One sighed.

   "We have to find Four and Thirteen because if we do it, their location will lead us to Rashida."

     [...]

   In the morning, the Ghosts were gathered together inside the airplane. The usually had their meetings there.

   "How's Javier?" Camille asked as soon as Blaine walked into the plane.

   "He didn't wake up yet and it's too soon to tell but he's breathing." Blaine answered and sat down beside her. "I'm not a doctor but I did the best I could."

   "The doctor was that girl, right?" Eight, whose name was Danai, asked folding her hands on top of the table.

   "She is. She's not dead." Camille answered. She grew attached to Josephine and it had been hard for her when Amelia died. No one is strong all the time and now she even had the possibility of losing Javier:

   "Next time, just slap me." Danai said because of how rude Camille words came out and blond haired woman sighed. "Sorry, I you guys must be nervous." the black girl said. "They seemed like nice people."

  "Stop talking about them like they're dead. Because I can assure you Jo is alive." One said entering the room.

  Everyone frowned and exchanged confused looks. Danai looked like she thought One had finally lost it.

   "How?" Seven asked as he watched one walk in the table's direction carrying a big briefcase.

  "Because a few days ago she let me put a small chip on her."

  "Okay, deep web Tony Stark. How does it help?" Danai asked looking him and One smirked.

  "It has a GPS. We can find her and maybe even Billy if they're in the same place." he said opening the briefcase, revealing another tiny chips and a computer that was turned off.

   "Ok... But that doesn't explain how you know that she's alive.* Blaine said while looking at One, who was turning the computer on.

   "I can also check her heart rate." the brunette said typing something.

  "Like an apple watch?" Danai asked and One nodded.

  "So you have tested it and saw if she was alive last night?" Camille asked and One went silent.

  "Well, no. But come on, it's Jo. They wouldn't have killed her so soon." One said. He actually was trying to convince himself more than convince the others.

  "Yeah, right." the blond woman scoffed.

  A few minutes passed and finally One's computer was turned on. "Ok, now all we have to do is... Wait, apparently."

   "You have never tried this before, have you?" Blaine asked.

    "No, but I know it will work."

   "How long it will take?" Danai asked.

   "I really don't know."

[...]

    One would never admit it but he liked Josephine and Billy. They were part of his family. It was around four in the morning when Josephine's location was finally loaded, it was in a place in Luxor. Away from the city.

    The man knew Blaine was awake because he had spent the night with Javier. He wanted to be there in case any complications happened.

   "We gotta go. I just find her." One said and Seven immediately understood.

  "Is she alive?" the man asked while standing up.

   "Yes, but we gotta go before six or they can change her location." One said and as he was about to step outside the improvised nursery he heard Seven's voice.

  "What about Javier? He can't be alone."

  "You stay with him, me, Two and Eight will get them back." One said and got out of the place before Seven could say anything, now he had to go wake the girls up so they could go rescue Josephine and Billy. Rashida told Jo that there was no one looking for her, he couldn't have been more wrong.