𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧;;

A/N: This chapter ins mainly fluff, the next one... not so much 🤩

   " That's literally the slytherinest thing you could do

   " That's literally the slytherinest thing you could do."
ᬵྀ⃕✿̸໋݄າ۫۫.࣭۬͜❍᭢ྀꪶ.࣭۬͜❀᮫۪᳝࣭࣭۫۠↷

The day went by faster than they expected.

          Josephine wished she had pictures. In a few years she would love to find the photographs and remember everything she did with Billy; if anybody asked, she would just say it was a fun trip to Egypt.

          Maybe, in another reality, someone would actually ask. And her answer would be true.

        They saw the pyramids, rode camels, spent a few hours in a bazaar and, to finish the day, they went scuba diving. A horrible decision that Josephine was against before, not during, and definitely after because now they're soaking wet, it's starting to get cold and there isn't much they can buy with the money they have left.

          "I can't believe I let you convince me it was a good idea," Josephine huffed, rubbing her arms furiously to warm up. The backpack started to feel heavier. "Good thing that shark didn't kill yoI-"

          "Well," the blond man spoke, interrupting her. "I figured you were looking forward to killing me. I'm not gonna take that away from you" Billy said with a smirk and crossed his arms. Josephine scoffed.

          "Thank you," she said in a humorous tone. Josephine adjusted the backpack's shoulder strap, they had just walked into a dark alley, Billy seemed fine with it.

          And he truly was. It took him back to when he had a different family. At least he saw his older group as it until they left him to die. He tried to focus on the happy times he spent with them and asked himself if Josephine would still like him if she knew every bad thing he's past-self has done; maybe she has done and seen worse, but he didn't have the heart to ask her. He didn't even have the heart to ask her if she really wanted to keep the baby.

          Baby.

          He would be a dad.

          The thought made him smile.

       "Hey!" Josephine whisper-yelled "What are you smiling about? We could literally die here. By cold or someone. I think we should go back now."

          "Do I need to remind you what we do for a living?" Josephine's face made him wish he hadn't said that. Billy cleared his throat. "I don't think we should go back today."