𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞;;

[A/N]: My classes just started, sorry for not posting as often as I used to!! I'm not giving up on this story btw. Thank you so much for the 9k readings ❣️

 Thank you so much for the 9k readings ❣️

"And she had a white wig on."

                     [One week later - Luxor]

    Josephine grew more and more attached to Billy everyday. She was starting to think that the "no strings attached" thing wasn't real for her anymore. At least she wasn't pregnant. The brunette was in the car, the british man sitting by her side. Jo mentally shook herself.

   'I need a cold shower! He is like a drug, and what did you do with drugs? You pushed them as far away as possible.' she thought to herself while looking at him.

    They were on their way to Rashida's private party. Josephine's bad feeling was still bothering her but she decided to ignore it. It probably wasn't anything. What Jo didn't know is: Rashida knows who she is. He got a video, from the camera that his guards wear on their clothes, of her killing his guys on the day that she, One and Two, saved Amon. But neither Josephine nor one of the Ghosts knew that they've got this information. One thought that the only security cameras were in the front and back part.

    One was already there with Three. Two, Four, Seven, Eight and Thirteen had just arrived. Only Two, that had a beautiful sparkle blue dress, and Josephine, who was dressed as an hotel guest and had a white wig on, would go inside; Eight would be in the car and Four and Seven give support from outside with the bigger guns.

    The plan was to capture Rashida and make him confess his crimes. They are just thirteen days from the elections now. There's not much time to act. Amon has a good chance to win but if he doesn't, democracy is compromised.

     "Ok, good luck. I'll be here." Eight says and Two as Josephine leave. "To you guys too." she says to Four and Seven. "Don't die, Barbie." she says to Four.

     "You're sooo funny." he says rolling his eyes and Seven repress a laughter.

      "You can argue later. If anything happens, use the radio." Seven says and Eight nods before waving goodbye to him and Four.

                                           [...]