𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫;;

[A/N]: I want to do a special thank you for these amazing people. I was feeling really insecure about my writing these past days (one of the reasons why I haven't updated in a while) and they were so supportive. So thank you BowieMeddow ; Queen_fan0214 ; ChewzieFrooz ; Dreamcast45 ; Canistel ; you guys really cheered me up and gave me inspiration to finish this chapter. <3
Also, thank you all for reading this story!

Warnings: indication of sexual assault, violence and different types of death. If you're sensitive to any of this topics please don't read it.

     "Fucking rude

"Fucking rude."

      Josephine observed the three men separating her from her goal: Amon

Josephine observed the three men separating her from her goal: Amon. She couldn't talk, she was too close so or her voice would be too loud and they would hear or it would be too low and One and Two wouldn't. She was on her own and had only eighteen minutes left.

One always said how easily he would leave any of them behind but she was determined to go back. The Ghosts had become her family. A little and fucked up one, but it's her family wether she likes it or not.

Josephine took a deep breath, her brown eyes glued on the three thugs that were in front of the door. She had a small gun with four bullets but when it comes to shooting the girl's aiming sucks. Three tried to teach her but she almost killed One on the process. She also had a all black 'boot knife' inside her left boot.

She didn't have much time to think so she got rid of the hijab, cut the bottom of her long dress using the knife until it was knee-length and messed her hair up a little. She bit her bottom lips so it would be rosier and looked at the small watch on her wrist. Sixteen minutes.

The brunette walked towards the guards, they raised their guns and all of them gave her suspicious glances. Unfortunately - but fortunately in this situation -, the men were raised in a really patriarchal society; they didn't thought Josephine could do any harm to them. Josephine shook off the nerves bundling in her stomach, trying to get into character. She had to be sexy. A toy for men to use and dispose of. She needed to be completely harmless in their eyes.