⚠️HEADS UP⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️

Heyo! Author here! I'd just like to get some things straight before you jump into these oneshots/short stories! Please read all of this! Seriously it'll help you understand this notice...

These oneshots are usually just some ideas I came up with or some small ideas I couldn't fit into my story(s), I dunno. Something I wanna get straight is that these oneshots have some spoilers for these stories! I'll notify you if so before the story starts but also, these stories aren't exactly important to my main stories! Well, these shorts will give you some insight on what happened between big time-skips in a story, maybe you'll see some late night phone calls between Hexcate and Boscha or Luzura and Hexcate from my story Our Love Is Live. When it comes to those calls and such, that is only there to show friendship development or just goofy talks, maybe even some stories from Hexcate and Luzura. You can see some of Hexcate's thrown away dreams I didn't use for some chapters, and besides all that, you can look more into other characters life, such as Lucia from The Owl House Beta Sibling AU! You can see some of Lucia's flashbacks from when she was with Fiona and maybe some "jobs" she did for her boss, Eda.

These short stories are mostly for you to understand characters better and see what their lives are like when you don't see them in the fanfic. I will admit, some stories are either like a cheat sheet or hold slight importance to the stories above, but I'll tell you before the chapter starts if this is important to the major story. :) Also, some of these shorts aren't even apart of these stories in any way. I'll tell you if it's all a fake chapter, and is just written for fun! One last thing, you may even see some oneshots from this exact account from these small stories I wrote as well! Primarily, some of these stories are kinda a cheat sheet or sneak peak into certain "things" but, usually the topic of the short story, if it's from one of my works and is relevant to the story itself, will be explained before than, but here it'll be explained in greater detail. Picking up what I'm putting down? No...? Too bad were moving on.

Another quick thing, you can suggest some oneshots/scenes and I'll write them out for you! It doesn't have to even be characters from my stories, it can just be characters from the owl house in general.

Here are some things to expect from these one shots/short stories, but first, to understand what stories I'm specifically talking about I'll put a label before the listing on what story it's for/from. For example, BSau (Beta Sibling AU) and OLIL (Our Love Is Live) and last but not least TOH (The Owl House) is just the normal owl house character and stuff in general.

I AM ALSO VERY SORRY IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS I AM TERRIBLE AT EXPLAING THINGS....anyway, here are some things you should expect from all this:

Short stories between characters.
(OLIL) A insight into Luzura's life
(OLIL) A insight into what Hexcate and Boscha talk about in their free time
(OLIL) Seeing what Luzura and Hexcate talk about in late night calls
(BSau) Some made up stories between Amity and Luz or Lucia and Amelia
(BSau) What Lucia's job are for Eda
(BSau) How Lucia met Eda
(BSau) More in depth detail on how Amelia and Lucia met/got into their first fight
(OLIL) Some thrown away ideas for Hexcate's dreams
(OLIL) List of the Hexside SMP members
(BSau) Some flashbacks of Lucia with Fiona
(BSau) Short stories between Lucia and Luz, same with Amelia and Amity
(TOH) Oneshots with characters
(OLIL) Luzura's private playlist
(OLIL) How Hexcate and Boscha met
(BSau) Some Lumity
(BSau) Some fluff between Lucia and Amelia
(BSau) Amelia and Lucia angst
(TOH) Random ships like Boscha x Luz or sumthin

There will be a lot more, trust me! If you have any questions/suggestions throw 'em at me in the comments!