Sickly Sour ( The Owl House Beta Sibling AU )

HA— I'm back again. I really should be working on the next chapter of OLIL but I'm doing a Beta Sibling AU oneshot so F me gently with a chainsaw. Anyway...

This is just a oneshot/idea of "what if Lucia got sick instead of Amelia", and Amelia had to take care of her. This holds no importance to the story The Owl House Beta Sibling AU on my main account @Phantom_Fall and this is just some fluff I wrote down late at night because I was in the mood.

Again, if you don't read this, you aren't missing anything important, just fluff ig?

Sorry for the spelling mistakes! I'm too lazy to fix them like usual 🥰

Amelia's POV

"Nooo...no I refuse! Let me out of bed!" Lucia yelled and groaned sounding hoarse and raspy than before.

"No. Stay in bed. You have to sleep so you can recover!" I grunted, struggling to hold Lucia down and stop her from crawling out of her bed.

Lucia groaned as I pushed her back down onto the bed with annoyance. She then kicked her arms and legs once I stood up and kept her pinned down by the shoulders, then she started whining and whimpering in frustration.

"STOP ITTT...!" I sighed, giving Lucia one last finale push onto the bed as she finally settled down in defeat. "I can't believe your stupid sister tricked me into taking care of you...your such a pain in the ass when your like this!"

Of course...here I am taking care of a sick Noceda which I got tricked into doing. I don't even know how I got here or even why I came here in the first place but the little Noceda said;

"It was important" so I drove over and she basically threw Lucia onto me and said "Take care of her! I'll be out with Amity, bye!" And left...

Then I had to haul this dumbass up the stairs as she struggled and dragged her feet behind me, making it almost impossible to drag her limp body up the stairs as she yelled something about the house. I somehow now got her into bed but she's being a pain and is trying to get out of bed even though she needs to rest to recover...

"LUCIA STOP TRYING TO UNBUTTON YOUR GOD DAMN SHIRT I SWEAR—" I gritted my teeth. Now, the idiot is whining about how hot it is and is trying to take off this large, oversized white buttoned up shirt that was practically falling off her shoulder once I arrived. I think young Noceda put this on her but...really failed because Lucia kept failing her arms around...

"Hottt....lemme go ish got...cleah ouse... dinner...swep..."

Lucia started to slur her words together as she gripped her pillow, starting to sit up with her eye lids drooping and her eyes itself looking like she hadn't slept in days. Her face was a bit red, like blush as she huffed quietly looking more frail and weak than ever.

"Ugh...c'mere." I sighed and leaned in close towards Lucia, lifting her hair up away from her forehead then pressing the back of my hand onto her.

It was hot, she was burning up. She must have a fever...

"Okay...here, I got you water, now drink." I held up a water bottle in front of Lucia's face but, instead of taking it, she just stared at it then leaned forward and hit her head on it gently while letting out a moan of despair and discomfort.

"I gotta...I gotta cleannnn..." Lucia mumbled as she started to get up again.

"Nope! Nope! No-" Suddenly, I felt Lucia's hot warm body droop over mine. She practically loomed over me, leaning her head down and letting her hot breath brush up heavily on the side of my neck.

"Noceda, are you okay?" Is what I wanted to stay but, I panicked and out of instinct I screamed and pushed her backwards.

"Ooowwwwieeee...."