The Original 'Love Language' Chapter (Beta Sibling AU)

Back from that scarring Odalith oneshot. Good job! So proud.

Anyways- hello! Has been like a few weeks I think ever since I posted the newest Beta Sibling AU chapter! You should probably go read it before you read this tiny work.

This work was the original plan for the Beta Sibling AU chapter 'Love Language' before I changed it out of impulse.

When I was writing this chapter, I hated it. That's why I scrapped it BUT I'm posting the original version here on my second account so guys can see my original plan for the story! Which was... much darker and more cringey than I wanted.

I don't have much to say about this original version besides that it's cringe and I may have been insane while I wrote this? God I hated writing this piece. You guys may like this version better than the actual version of the chapter but, eh. I made my choice. You're allowed to bully me in the comments for how cringe this chapter is-

Just a few warnings before you read this VERY old and VERY cringe work:

-It has the mention of murder/death in it (I swear it's not as bad as it sounds)
-It has some cussing like usual
-It is not edited since I didn't even finish this entire work anyway, so I didn't really go through and edit it all so there are MANY mistakes. Be warned-

Welp, enjoy this if you want? It's bad but, go ahead and read! Also I'll try to get OLIL chapter out soon- just been burnt out for the past 10 months hahah. If you want, you can give me writing ideas and I'll write them! Can even ask me to write a oneshot for one of my main works ha. Maybe it'd get me more motivated to write? Practice never hurts. Whatever just enjoy!

Luz's POV

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? LET HER GO! WHERE ARE YOU GOING, PUT LUCIA DOWN!" I yelled and ran down the staircase after Amelia who...who was carrying my sister?

"LUCIA, LUCIA!" I screamed and shouted, almost stumbling over my feet as I ran towards Amelia who was walking slowly towards the front door, carrying Lucia, having my sisters legs dangle at her hips as she rested Lucia's arms over her shoulders and practically carried her like a baby.

Something weird was...Amelia looked, messy. Not her usual clean, serious looking self. Her hair was tangled, not to mention she was swaying a bit and one of her hands looked bloody red, knuckles bleeding and all...

I managed to touch Lucia's finger pads and yell "LUCIA WAKE UP!"

The second I did that Amelia dashed for the front door at full speed.

"AMELIA LET GO OF MY SISTER!" I ran after Amelia but, it was hard to keep up. She was much faster and stronger than me, she has longer legs and she seemed so motivated to take Lucia...

I couldn't catch up...I can't grab Lucia. She just took her...? What...what is happening? Why was Lucia screaming? Why was Amelia in our house? Why are they both so bloody? Why is Amelia...scaring me?

I took a deep breath of the cold night air and practically screamed at the top of my lungs "AMELIA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

That was the first time in awhile that I swore... I've cursed before but, this time, it was on purpose. It just slipped out and I instantly slapped my hand over my mouth once that word escaped my lips.

What would mom say if she heard that? I would be DEAD MEAT if I swore in front of mom.

Amelia then suddenly stopped running, we had distance between each other but the second she turned around, it felt like she was right up in my face.

Amelia's eyes were strained, maybe even bloodshot. Her lips were slightly parted, showing off her fangs that looked like they could suck all the blood out of you. She looked almost offended by what I said...not to mention that crazed look filling her eyes and the hate filled stare that made my legs go stiff yet tremble...she's so terrifying. Blood dripped from her knuckles, into her palms as well as some other blood smeared on her face...the entire look shook me to my core, having fear start to take over me. Cold and angered eyes laid upon me, it felt she was testing me. I wanted to run away but...my legs just wouldn't move.