Do The Thing! (Lucia and Amelia Fluff)

This is just a mini story between Lucia and Amelia. It holds no importance to my fanfic The Owl House Beta Sibling AU. Just some fluff for the shippers out there... :)

Amelia groaned and shook Lucia's shoulders from behind, continuing to complain like she had been doing for the past 15 minutes. "C'monnn! You said you'd do it 15 minutes ago! It's been 30!"

"Not now...I'm busy." Lucia replied as she was sat comfortably on the couch in her living room, playing a video game on her phone sideways as she ignored Amelia's whining. "I'm about to beat this level!" Lucia hunched over and rested her elbows on her thighs and stuck out her tongue, becoming more focused on the game she was playing.

"Luciaaa!" Amelia whined more and rubbed her face on Lucia's back, against her green army jacket becoming more annoyed. "Now! Now! Now!" Amelia gripped the focused girl's shoulders tightly and rested her head on top of Lucia's. "Pleeaassee...?"

Lucia replied with a faint grunt and continued to ignore Amelia without fear. That caused Amelia to loose more of her patients, making her quickly shove Lucia's red beanie that rested snugly on top of the girl's head over her eyes and slapping the phone out of the blinded girl's face. "GAH! HEY!" Lucia yelped in response. In a quick motion, Amelia somehow dragged Lucia over the top of the couch and into the floor, and tugged the collar of Lucia's jacket and towed her towards the bathroom. "Do the thing~!" Amelia sang as she threw Lucia into the bathroom with a THUD.

"But I-" Before Lucia could even speak, Amelia slammed the door in her face.

Amelia walked away but didn't stand too far from the bathroom door, standing happily for a few minutes, waiting for Lucia to come out.

5 minutes later, as Amelia tapped her foot impatiently, then suddenly she heard Lucia speak from behind the bathroom door. "Ughh, do I have to? I don wanna do this...I feel so...shown." Lucia groaned.

"Yes! You do! You owe me, remember...!" Amelia responded quickly, but with a happy tone. Finally, after that sentence, Lucia opened the bathroom door and the second Amelia got a glimpse of her, her eyes lit up with happiness and Amelia let out a tiny, cute squeal.

Amelia's eyes rested on Lucia, who was wearing a hello kitty pink colored fishnet mesh top under a black crop top with short sleeves, which had a pink and black rose in the middle, outlined in white with some bones around it. Below that, a bit of Lucia's tan, caramel skin showed with a black grommet buckled belt tied around it, with a few steel chains hanging from the sides that wrapped around her hips. The belt held up a hot pink and black checkered skirt that was layered over black fishnets. Finally, Lucia had thigh high black buckled up boots that were almost considered heels in Lucia's case. Amelia couldn't help but gleam at the sight...

"Oh my gosh...~!" Amelia hopped up and down, clapping her hands together like a child and ran up to the now blushing Lucia, looking her over head to toe. "Adorable...!" She sang.

"A-Amelia...shut up. I hate this stupid outfit...ugh, I can't even believe you wear this stupid stuff!" Lucia crossed her arms, looking away from Amelia in embarrassment as she felt her cheeks starting to burn up from all the attention.

"Luciaaa! We gotta finish the look!" Before Lucia could even object to what Amelia was about to do, Amelia's hand wrapped around her wrist as she got yanked upstairs and into her own room quickly, dragging behind Amelia the entire way. "AHH!" Lucia yelled as she got thrown down onto her bed and watched as Amelia walked over to her backpack, which she had brought over for some reason, and sit down onto her knees, then pull out some makeup things Lucia had no clue what they were used for.

"I'm gonna do your makeup!" Amelia declared which made Lucia cringe and object "NO. WAY."

The shut down made Amelia frown, and Lucia noticed. All the excitement and happiness drained from Amelia's face as she looked up at Lucia, sat on the bed still. Without noticing it, Amelia was using puppy eyes on Lucia, a soft and sad expression plastered on her face, making Lucia's heart start to ache and melt. She couldn't stand that look...that look which made Lucia want to cup Amelia's cheeks in her hands and kiss her forehead gently, then pull her into a hug and rub her back.