Hurt. (Beta Sibling AU)

Heya! Author here, (Spoliers ahead for TOH Beta Sibling AU)

This is a kinda messy, somewhat poorly put together oneshot...I guess? Well, quick background on why this one shot is even here, I was listening to music and I dunno why but, I just put this one song on repeat (If U Wanna Stay - Sweatcult) and legit it all triggered sadness and other emotions I could care less for, boring. It's legit stupid because I was laying in bed in the dark and now I'm in sad boy hours just from a sing that isn't even sad???

But me, being a absolute dip on not knowing what to do, I MADE IT INTO A SAD ONESHOT IDEA THING HAHAHA TAKE THAT GOD!

(I literally almost cried when writing this oneshot? BrUh.)

Anyway, in a bored state, I wrote a bad version of what could've happened if Amelia didn't beat the hell out of Fiona that one night. What if she let Fiona kiss Lucia? What if Amelia let Fiona win...?

In all honesty, this is probably how it wouldn't go down, I dunno maybe Amelia would instead would try her best by winning Lucia over by kissing her and etc, but Lucia got mad and hated her for it. That would probably be a alternative route on what would happen in Amelia didn't fight Fiona but we going with sad angst on this one so, without farther a due, I present to you

Hurt - What if Amelia let Fiona have her way that night?

Amelia stood there, staring at the two as they walked along the sidewalk, Lucia occasionally cracking stupid jokes which Fiona mindlessly laughed at.

Third wheeling, that's what Amelia felt like the entire time. All she did was look at the ground and trail behind like a loser...

"Hey, Amelia you alright?"

Amelia looked up, catching her eyes in Lucia's who had just stopped to wait up for her.

"Yeah just...thinking about what I should do with the rest of this weekend..." Amelia lied, gulping back tears quietly and praying that the darkness made it hard to see her red, puffy eyes.

"Oh...uhm well, wanna hang out with me and Fee?"

"Fee...?"

"It's just a nickname I gave Fiona awhile back...but, really, you should hang out with us! Big slumber party? Just the three of us girls?"

Amelia let out a fake laugh and looked at the ground, hating herself for letting out such a absurd noise.

"No...no I can't." Amelia replied bluntly, trying her best to avoid looking at Lucia as they started to walk again. "I've intruded on you and Fiona's..." She hesitated, sinking her fingernails into her palms "I'm fine, really."

"If you say so..."

The rest of the walk back was quiet, Amelia and Lucia caught up to Fiona and of course, the two girls held hands and talked, once again leaving Amelia to drag behind them. Once the girls had gotten back to the Noceda house, they headed up to Lucia's room and the whole night they did each other's makeup and tried on face masks and jammed out to music together, doing karaoke. Well, Lucia and Fiona did all that as Amelia sat in the corner of the room quietly on a blue sleeping bag that had gotten pulled out for her, and only her. Fiona didn't have a sleeping bag so, it was obvious that she planned on sleeping with Lucia in her bed, in her arms... the thought of it made tears start to swell in Amelia's eyes which she quickly blinked back, not wanting to draw any attention to her, not that she could though. Lucia was in a trance from Fiona's blue eyes and longing touch that made her to couldn't even begin to think of any one besides Fiona the entire night. Actually, even if Fiona did notice Amelia holding back tears, would she even point it out? She would probably just smirk, going back into caging Lucia in her manipulative words and touch.

Amelia watched it all, slowly growing guilty of not stopping Fiona's rude and heartbreaking actions and words, or even trying to talk to the two like a normal human being instead of being anti-social like a pathetic loser. Besides guilt, of course sadness and pity washed over Amelia, making her choke back even more tears and bite her quivering lip hard, almost to the point where it bled.

"Alrighty, good nighty night girls." Lucia hummed, climbing into bed with Fiona who was waiting for her, holding out her arms while out of the side of her eye, she watched Amelia stare desperately, before looking away and tucking herself into the sleeping bag without a word.

Soon, it was quiet. Fiona and Lucia had fallen asleep with each other inter tangled with every limb, sharing the same heat while Amelia stayed up. She stayed up staring at the digital alarm clock that seemed to never change, since minutes felt like years while you pitted yourself while blinking tears away that had no right to be there in the first place. We're they out of guilt? Sadness? Anger? Jealousy? Maybe it was a mix of all 4.

In a last resort, Amelia pulled out her phone, hoping something on there would suffocate and push down her feelings but her heart almost stopped when she looked at her home screen...

"Ugh..." Amelia gulped but, she couldn't hold it in any longer. Hiccups and quiet sobs escaped Amelia and tears overflowed in her eyes, tipping over and spilling down her burning red cheeks and onto the floor.

Self hate and sweet, hurtful guilt and jealousy crashed over Amelia like a tidal wave, almost making her drown in her own tears as pains in her chest and sides increased. Full on sobs took over, making Amelia wanna puke and scream. It was terrible. Everything is terrible. Amelia, your terrible.

The girl cried, cried and cried for what seemed like hours until there was no more tears left to cry and no more air to choke up on. At around 3:45AM, Amelia blacked out, letting her still lit up home screen reflect the selfie of Amelia with Lucia, Amelia wearing the girl's green army jacket with her arms crossed sternly as she glanced over at the tan muscular arm being draped around her shoulder while she still admired the beautiful brown haired girl next to her where she was sticking her tongue out playfully, holding up a peace signs.