The Devil's Intended Bride

(God of the underworld Sasuke with his new little companion Sakura.)

.
.
.

Sakura sunk to her knees before her new master; the liquid fire within her small frame pooled into her lower belly. But she ignored it as she waited patiently for further instructions from him.

Sasuke merely observed the small female's silent eagerness with a look of complete indifference as he sat with a relax gate in his plush thrown.

Sasuke allowed one of his large hands to reach out to her after a moment and he brushed the loose strands of her long, pink hair on one side of her face to tuck it behind her ear before moving to do the same with the other; giving him a better view of her true beauty. Sakura swallowed slowly and her heart raced as the pads of his fingertips brushed against her heated flesh.

The Devil then grasped onto her chin gently with his thumb and forefinger; however, the act was highly unusual for the king of the underworld for he wasn't known for his kind nature. Sasuke then tilted Sakura's head back slightly so that she was forced to look him directly in the eyes; green clashed with black and crimson.

"So, you're the new female they sent to me, huh."

"Hai, master." Sakura licked her suddenly dry lips as his dark eyes began to roam her semi-naked form with growing interest.

"What is your name?" The deep, gravely tone he used had changed from his previous one and she thought, for a moment, that maybe she did have an effect on him after all.

"It's Sakura."

"Hn. Not really a name I would have pegged for one of my females, but I guess...," he drawled as his hand moved to play with the ends of her hair. "...I guess, it does seem to suite you; it has to be said. So, then tell me... what is it that you wish to do now, my pretty little pet?" Sakura watched him anxiously as the male continued to observe her with a look of just mild interest, but feeling slightly courageous, she decided to scoot closer to him on her hands and knees before reaching up slowly to brush his inner thighs with the palms of her hands. The Devil didn't push her away like she feared he would. 'Maybe, he does approve of me after all...'

"Anything that you desire... master." She made sure to let his title roll of her tongue in a sensual way as she leaned further into his seated frame; allowing her petite breast to brush against the sides of his legs and she watched as he spread them wider, giving her more room to move closer to him. 

'Yes, he definitely approves...'

The wicked smirk that lifted his thin lips upwards and the dark twinkle in his equally dark eyes caused shivers of pleasure to race up and down her spine. Sakura was practically panting when Sasuke leaned forward before grasping her chin in his hand, then pulling her closer until he was hovering just inches away from her face. His hot breath fanning across her skin as his eyes bore into her own.

"Good...shall we begin."