🔞Good Morning🔞

(Sasusaku; blank period while he's staying with her maybe...)
.
.
.
Sakura awoke to the most delicious sensations running though her body and a soft moan escaping her parted lips when she felt her lover deliciously sliding slowly in and out of her hot core from behind. His lone arm snaked its way up her bare figure where it came to rest against her side while his large hand moved to pinch one of her hardened nipples gently between his calloused fingers; his soft lips were planting opened mouth kisses down the column of her neck. Sakura reached up to rest one of her hands on the back of his head, effectively holding him against her, while the other reached down to grasp his thick thigh as he moved gently behind her; finally rousing her fully from her previously deep slumber. "Sasuke-kun," she half moaned half whispered, enjoying the feel of him pressed against her and inside of her.

The young couple's love making that morning was slow and sensual and when it was all over, she found herself wrapped tightly against him with their legs intertwined and their arms draped over each other. He held her close and let his fingers play with the ends of her hair. "Well, that was one way to waking up...but I'm certainly not complaining Sasuke-kun," the pinkette chuckled softly and smiled when she felt his lips press lightly against the top of her head.

"I couldn't let the best medic in Konoha be late for work now could I." She could hear the playful teasing in his voice and knew he was smirking.  Sakura smacked him playfully on the chest. Sasuke then pulled her face up towards his own, his long fingers gently grasping her chin before he leaned in to kiss her passionately on the lips.