Kidnapped Again

Dark Link POV

Princess Zelda has noticed a massive drop in the population,it seems all the kids have disappeared.Great!Now the blame will be put on me.So I decided to step from the shadows,quickly being noticed by Link. "AH!THERE YOU ARE FAKER!WHERE ARE THE TOWNS KIDS!?"

"How the hell should I know.I didn't kidnap any.Well...I can't say any." contemplating if I actually kidnapped the girl or whatever.To me it looked like a girl that needed help.Yet I'm fighting myself of why I feel the way I do when around her.That's when I felt a fist on my cheek.

"You tell us where those kids are.RIght now!" green freak really wanted to start this.But that's when I remember (Y/n)!She maybe at my castle but something tells me otherwise. "Answer me!The Hyrule Kingdom's future is depended on them!"

I scoffed "I don't care,princess boy.I have my own problems.See ya around!" teleporting to the front door.It was open.I KNEW IT!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reader POV

You were mad,upset,confused,and crying on the bed that was given to you.Since you were no longer chained you had a little more freedom.You were staying out the window "I'm guessing the drop is the fourth or fifth floors." sighing missing the outside air and knowing if you tried to jump you'd die.

"Where is she?!" hearing a man's voice but it wasn't that creep's.

"I sense her here Ghirahim.Calm yourself." You heard another speak.The footsteps were one pair of feet.The steps were soft but can be heard threw the door. "She's rather close.I would say."

"SHUT YOUR EYE HOLE VAATI AND SPEAK CLEARLY!" then it was silent the footsteps stopped close to the door. "In here?" The door opened and quickly hid yourself in the closet.The door unlocked and you peeked out the door just a little.One was a man and the other was a floating black ball that had an eye in it.

The eye thing hover to the crack and surprised you. "BOO!" it screeched making you squeal and fall out of the closet. "Ghirahim!Found her!Demise will be very pleased,don't you think?"

The man walked up to you and knelt down with one knee up so he rested his arm there. "Ah,isn't she a princess.She is no Zelda but I do believe Demise will like this one." saying this as he lifted your chin to meet his gaze. "I am Ghirahim and Vaati.We'll take you now." He pixelated everyone to anoter place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link POV

"I don't believe him one second Link.He said he didn't kidnap any kids then he went back.This is bad!" my princess started to freak out.I will go to Dark Link's castle and save whoever he has locked up in there.I heard a screech from the Sealed Grounds.D-Demise is back?How?!

Zelda covered her ears. "I'll handle it." I ran to the where the sealed grounds was located.The moment I got there I noticed that so called Lord Ghirahim and Vaati. "What's going on here?" I decided to hide and watch this plan,that's when I heard the screech again.Has he gotten stronger?Then if this is going down I need the sword that makes me into four.

I went back to my house to find it but to my surprise Dark was waiting on my bed for me. "Now we both have a problem." He spoke harshly knowing I was about to attack him. "You lost your kids and I lost my princess."