Dream, Comfort, Love

Hello my readers! Good news my sister is feeling a hundred percent better! I want to thank the readers for putting through all that wait for the updates. Thank you for bearing with me!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark POV

I woke up, (Y/n) was still asleep. A smirk played on my lips. "Sweet morning to you." I kissed her and decided to take a shower, I just grabbed a towel as I got up.

I looked back at her and the remembered what I asked her. I chuckled, she might say no due to me being a monster and we just met but I love her no doubt. I wonder if she loves me enough though.

I took one last look over at (Y/n) and smiled. I went in and started my shower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV
~You ran in complete darkness, a monster chasing you. Tipping on your own two feet, shivering in fear, you turn to face whatever was chasing you. At first it look like your father, but the eyes were glowing red. You try to yell "Dark!" but nothing came only tears. The red eyed monster came into your view ,it was... Dark. He leaped at you, finally finding your voice, you screamed~

Waking up, being shaken by Dark, you jolted up and wrap your arms around him as if afraid to lose him. "Shh. Shh. I'm here." realizing your face was near his bare chest. "It was just a nightmare. Don't worry." rubbing circles on your back. Noticing you were sobbing loudly.

"D-Dark, I-I was scared..." stuttering as he gave you arms length between each other. "First I-I thought it was m-my father. But the thing had red eyes a-and looked like you." getting tears in your eyes again. You felt and pause then lifted your chin with his index and thumb, making you look at him.

"(Y/n), I swear for the rest of my life I will never harm you. Dumb and I want you to be my queen but that is your choice." he looked down. He is really sweet. How can that so called monster in your dream be him. There is just no possible way. You hugged him tightly. In a second he understood that you did love him. You never thought that you would fall for a guy like him but you did. "(Y/n) I need the answer now..." he bent on one knee "Would you marry a sexy beast like me?" he smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark POV

"Would you marry a sexy beast like me?" I smirked. That's when I felt a fist hit my arm playfully.

"Dark I would gladly marry you." she smiled. I swear your smile is brighter than a thousand stars... And the moon... It is just that bright. I smiled with her. "And Dark..." she paused till she had my attention. She cleared her throat while looking away and pointed down, when I followed the wait her finger was pointing I noticed my towel slipped off. She laughed as my face turned warm.

I had to think quick or she would know I was embarrassed. Think Dark think... Ah-ha! I quickly pinned her to the bed "You want it now or after we're married?" I heard a thick gulp as her features flashed fifty shades of red, my blush quickly disappearing. Ihad her where I wanted her.

She squealed "Dark get dressed now!" covering her face as I released her.

"In two weeks time we will be wed. Sound like a plan to you darling?" I stood up, letting her sit up.

"In two weeks? Sounds like a plan." she laughed. I bent down to kiss her hand. Good because in two weeks time is the next new moon.

"Well my future queen. Till then I will wait to give you the upmost of pleasure." I kissed her putting all my feelings into this one motion. All the passion, love, and need for her. For (Y/n)...