Not the Best Punishment

This chapter is not the best,maybe because I am saving the best for later or maybe because I just can't get a perfect detailed idea for it yet.Who knows.But I hope you are ready for the next update,surely that one will be better. ~Goodbye for now my readers!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator POV

Dark looked at the moon sure it wasn't the new moon but that doesn't mean he couldn't tease her.As (Y/n) struggled beneath him he lowered his head to her ear "This will surely be a great punishment." he kissed the gentle neck.Her scent was intoxicating to Dark.

"D-dark..." (Y/n) bit her lip to hide the moan that was about to escape.He wasn't gonna have it.Dark licked and nipped at the very area earning a moan from (Y/n). She cursed at herself for falling into pleasure.

"The more you enjoy this, the less of a punishment this will be."  in his dark tone.He crashed his lips onto (Y/n) and quickly licked her bottom lip for entrance.She denied him everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Link

This was more fun every second she denied me.I put my hand at the bottom of her dress and put my hand on her side.She gasped and I took the advantage,good thing I'm cold blooded.I used my over-powerment to win our little tongue war.Exploring every inch of my prize.When I pulled away her body was burning,it was really radiating.

"Ah,you're enjoying this?What happened to never getting in bed with your kidnapper?" I chuckled.

Her face was covered with red,oh this was priceless!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"I never said never!I just asked why would I!" you wanted to run away but he had you down.

"Well,for one you look,feel,and sound like you're enjoying it...Being in bed with your kidnapper." he claimed as he rubbed your inner thighs.Making you grit your teeth,you are not gonna give him the pleasure of doing this to you. "Guess I'll crank it up a bit." He held your hands above your head with one of his hands and raised your leg while his head met it half way.

A wet muscle was felt on your thigh earning a moan from you.He was too good so you gave up fighting and enjoyed the treatment.He paid great attention to your body but you were starting to get irritated in your southern regions. "D-dark." you could only croak out but he was busy massaging and licking your breast. "D-dark!" finally getting his attention.Feeling his sly smirk on your skin.

"It's a sin,falling for the bad guy..." he said kissing down your stomach.You growled because of how he toyed with you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator POV

Dark was playing with her till "Dark please!" (Y/n) flushed red once more.

"Anything for you princess." he moved the underwear away and inserted two digits.He was being painfully slow with (Y/n) and right now she wanted him more but she didn't know why.She was a moaning mess under him and she forgot this was punishment.

Dark quickened up his pace as (Y/n) screamed his name.She began to feel a foreign feeling in her lower stomach. "Dark!I-" before should could release he removed his fingers.

Licking (Y/n) juices off "This will be prove not to tease me nor make fun of me." walking out of his room.Leaving a unhappy but too tired to care (Y/n). After a couple minutes she fell asleep.