Recipe for Renewal

Dark POV

"Hello Eclipse." me and Dust greeted. She came up and hugged us both she is a very...outgoing girl for the most part, Lunar on the other hand is lethal. I accidentally chipped one of her tea cups and her brightness stopped. That day scarred me because she almost tore my head off but Slender saved me by giving her sugar cubes...

"Dark! I can't believe it. It's been a bit of a while hasn't it?" she then looked at Dust. "And I see chienne(bitch) is here." Lunar she knows who to team up with. "Be nice, they are guest. That's reminds me, you neither called or sent me a letter. Is something wrong?" I have to ask her or else my plan will be ruined for (Y/n) and me.

I looked down and just as I was about to speak Dust interrupted me "He needs something that will get his future woman to become a shadow." He smirked knowing well I was irked. Eclipse looked up and debated with herself, well Lunar most likely. I waited for an answer.

She shrugged "It's alright us. What do you need?" Everything here is well shared, she doesn't hold anything against us. She might be fuming mad one minute but give it an hour she'll return and hug you saying sorry. She led us to a room and had almost every rare item you can find. Then she had a garden that had even the hardest to find flowers and plants.

I grabbed a book out of my rucksack "Well, I need something from this book. You see it has a recipe for it, supposedly it's a venom. I want it as painless as possible." I really don't want my princess being hurt. This is cutting it close but I need (Y/n) forever on my side. I showed her the ingredients and ran around with a basket in hand.

"Jade vines, bleeding heart, striped frog tongue..." she went on and on getting me my items. I am lucky we have a friend like her but I'm really lucky to have (Y/n)... I wonder what she's doing right now. Jeff better not even touch her, if I go back home and (Y/n)'s face or anything has been harmed he is the first one that will suffer. "... ghost orchid. DONE~!"

"Huh? Oh thanks. Um, wanna come to my wedding? I'm marrying (Y/n) she's amazing, beautiful, exquisite, and-" she covered my mouth with a hand. "Can you shut up? Je vais vomir...(I'm going to puke)" Lunar snapped at me. Lunar I have to say is like Sully demanding and pushy while the other half if the opposite.

She looked happy but knowing her she was upset "No, I'd love to. But you know, still on my mission and millions of sets to clean. Maybe I can swing around." Eclipse opened a portal for us to appear right in the center of my forest. We entered and left the night dimension. We were heading to my castle.

Dust was teasing me and telling me my plan will fail. He thinks (Y/n)'s heart will be wrapped in paper and sting. No, this isn't a game and she isn't a prize. I love her with all my heart and that's all I need. "Dude, she's gonna leave you at the alter." I smiled and looked at my castle that came into view.

"I don't believe that. I think she would bare my kin and love me no less than I love her. She is my love and I don't plan on losing her to rubbish." a smirk grew as I opened the door. Seeing (Y/n) turn around with that beautiful (h/c) (h/l) hair twisting as her (e/c) orbs met mine, was nothing except extravagant. 'She is my everything.' I thought.

I lost my footing as she tackled me making us fall to the floor, me on bottom. She missed me this much? Damn it, not even married and I'm already a bad husband. (Y/n) is smiling though, which causing me to smile as well. One of her many beautiful spells has been casted on me. "I love you...my queen." I kissed her as passionately as I could. Showing her I needed her, needed her to live because without her, I'd have no reason.

Her face was red from blushing, I forgot we had an audience. So I sat up and I saw the guys gawking around so I gave them a reason to leave us alone "If you guys don't get to work or leave, this will get heated." They all left after that and I chuckled because (Y/n) hid in my shoulder. "(Y/n) you are very special to me, promise you'll stay mine?" I knew my voice was waving. She just kissed me and I understood.

(Y/n) is mine, nothing nor no one will be taking her away from me. "Dark, I will always stay by your side." I lifted her bridal style and headed to my room. I don't care what that stupid rule is not seeing your future wife or whatever. I will sleep with (Y/n) tonight because right now I need to be with her. For my sake of living, I need to wake up by her side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was this okay? I don't honestly know... Anyway, life is good and I hope to get back into this story and make better chapters. Sorry this one sucked. See ya next time readers.