The Last 'I love you'

Narrator Pov

Dark took the first swing and punched Dust in the jaw which made him hit the wall. Dust jumped off the wall with speed and kicked Dark, but Dark grabbed his leg before Dust made contact and threw him at the alter, breaking a table in the process. 

Dust laughed at his brother's reaction, this was all for his entertainment. He got up cleared the debris off his tunic. Not a scratch on him, it was pissing Dark off. Whatever he did, he knew Dust would just stand back up again. Dust grabbed his sword out of its sheath, a red ruby centered at the silver handle and his blade was black with the edges the color of neon green.

Dark pulled out his sword as well, it looked the same but instead red edges and a green gem in the center. They lunged at each other, their swords danced from one side to the other. Dark jumped in the air to strike from above, but Dust had blocked him and sent him backwards.

 Dust cackled, "What's wrong bro? When we were kids you were stronger than this. See what that thing did to you? She made you weak. She's a pathetic, weak, and insufferable fool. She's no-"

"SHUT UP!" Dark stood half way across the room, his head down, and fist clenching. "Don't even dare speak about her that way! (Y/n) is perfect! She isn't weak or pathetic, and she is definitely no fool!" Dust walked over to meet Dark, "Then tell me brother, why would she marry you? She didn't know you nor your true colors. Admit it brother, your a monster."

Dark had stopped, his hands relaxed, his head still down. He knew it, he was a monster, but (Y/n) didn't see that. (Y/n) saw him as his own person, treated him like someone she sees as a person. "You see, it's our doom not to love nor be loved, just feared." Dust smirked. Dark laughed, "You're right."

"Of course I am!"

"I am a monster." Dark ran his hand through his hair.

"Good, now that-"

"I am a monster, (Y/n) never seen me in that way though. But she can't see me now, so I'll kill you now." Dark looked up, his eyes glowed a bright crimson and his skin was being covered by a black cloud that soon engulfed him. His voice changed, "Dust, I will kill you where you stand. NOW!

Dust laughed, "Finally! Some actual fun!" Dust charged at him but hit nothing for Dark had grabbed his sword and broke it, crushing it with one hand. Dust was shocked, but didn't falter, he began to swing repeatedly, but never landed a hit. He grew tired, he couldn't transform like Dark, that's when he realized he pushed Dark too far.

Dark's cloud like shape grew and pierced through Dust's heart and turned back to spear through his skull, but something stopped him. He felt eyes on him, it was his friends, they were on the floor with...(Y/n).... She had become conscious, her eyes were in tears and fear was easily read in her eyes. He had calmed down to the point where he reverted back to his physical form. A tear fell as he knew (Y/n) saw what he really was.

"(Y/n)- I-..." He couldn't even find the words. Eclipse stood up, making (Y/n) stand too, Dark was happy (Y/n) was fine, but hurt she saw him like that. Dark had to man up, "(Y/n), I love you. And I am so sorry." He began to walked  away, no one stopped him, not even (Y/n). She didn't know what to do, (Y/n) loved him more than anything, but she just stood there.

Dark had disappeared from the castle and went back home. Slenderman was the first to be greeted and the first to get kicked out of the house. Then Dark demanded everyone leave, he just wanted to be alone. Everything went down hill....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopes you likes! :3