Chapter 7

𝚁𝚊𝚎𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

     As I'm walking to the parking lot with Marcel, I see someone, in my peripheral view, walking full speed towards us. I turn and I see Armelo. I start to walk faster, almost sprinting. Marcel yells after me but I keep going. I turn and see Armelo running also. I mentally slap myself and I start running faster. I really don't want to talk to him. He found my Instagram last night. After I told him to lose my number.

    Marcel and Armelo catch up with me. I look at Armelo with a bothered face. He smirks and says, "Why you running from me Raeaaa Selina." I roll my eyes hard and I proceed to get in my car. If I pretend he's invisible, maybe he'll leave. I put my stuff in the back and I turn to see him still standing there smiling. I turn to Marcel, who is confused by my actions. "Get in so I can take you to get your car," I say a bit irritated.

Marcel gets in and as I am trying to open the driver's door, Armelo closes it and stands in front of it. I look at him crazy and I give him a "nigga what?" look. "Let me talk to you real quick, please?" he asks, practically pleading. I guess I'll hear him out but as soon as I hear one ounce of bullshit; I'm out. I step off to the side away from my car and I look at him waiting.

He steps near me and starts talking. "I wasn't tryna be rude, I've just had a crush on you for a long time. So in my head your mines, I create random scenarios of us being together. Which makes it feel like you already mine. Let's hang out later so i can prove it to you please Raea?" he says looking down at me. I stare at him blankly. Should I?

I mentally slap myself for what I'm about to say."Okay just text me where and ill meet you there, " I say walking back to my car and I get in cranking it up. I glance over to see Marcel eyeing me. I don't feel like hearing it right now. I pull out of the parking lot and I drive to the mechanic place.

As we get closer, Marcel finally speaks up. "What was y'all talking about ?" he asks looking over at me. I shrug and simply say nothing completely not acknowledging the conversation I had earlier. He shakes his head. We've been friends for like 4 days, he gotta give me time to open up to him completely. Even about small things like this.

     Once I drop Marcel off I drive home and shower. I hope Armelo don't try to kidnap me, I got shit to do. I decide to use my favorite winter scented body set "Twisted Peppermint". The body wash, lotion and perfume. I check the day and I realize I need to wash my hair, so I grab my shampoo and conditioner. I know, I'm doing the most, but I want to smell good when he and I meet up.

  As I'm finishing my shower I hear my phone ring, I reach out of the shower door and press answer without looking. "Hello?" I say loud enough for then to hear. "What part of Windsory do you live in? Ima come pick you up," I hear Armelo ask from the other end of the phone call. Bruh, I don't even stay in Windsory. Like I mentioned, I stay in the county beside it.

"I don't live in Windsory, I live in Brawston, " I admit. I mentally slap myself. I don't understand why we couldn't meet up, as I said earlier. "Oh... Well send me your address then, " he responds in a confused tone. I hang up and I tell Siri to send him my address.

As I'm putting my last shoe on, I get a text from Armelo telling me he outside. I spray myself with some perfume and I look in the mirror.

 I spray myself with some perfume and I look in the mirror