Authors Notes

Hey, it's me Goldie! I will be coming to this particular section of the story to write my thoughts and concerns that I feel my readers(you all) need to know.

- As of right now, nothing will be changing character-wise. (12/6)
- I will be switching POVs in the chapter now so the chapter doesn't seem to drag as much. (12/6)
- I will be adding more characters to the characters list soon. (12/6)
- I did go through the chapters again to make some tweaks to the characters' names. Andre is Armelo, I forgot to change it once I changed his name. I hope there wasn't any confusion. (12/6)
- I will start to carry on in the timeline, I feel like the plot is set up for success as of right now. (12/15)
- Feel free to message me if you have any character suggestions. I am always open to ideas. (12/15)
- Once this book is finished, I will turn the mature content tab on. Only because this will have explicit scenes and I want to keep the pure, pure. (12/25)
- Also, check the character list for more character updates. (12/25)
- I've had someone comment negatively, here in the book's comments and my profile. I do kindly ask that you keep the negative comments towards bodies, race, and ethnicity to yourselves. You can comment on the plot, characters, storyline, sections, scenes, etc. What I'm trying to say is, somethings don't need a comment. (1/3)
- Now for my lovely readers! I love you ❤️. Getting messages to update, makes me more motivated! I'm sorry for the slow updates, I've been super busy with this crazy thing called "Life" 😆. I want to add that commenting on the chapters is completely OKAY with me, I just dislike trolling. I hope everyone enjoyed the Holidays. And if you don't celebrate holidays, I hope you've enjoyed your time in whatever you've done these past couple of weeks! (1/3)
- I've added a new character to the list, feel free to check it out. (1/3)

2023

-Hey everyone, I'm back almost 2 years later to give the people who want it, an update!! (6/11)
- From now on, the POVs be bolded instead of italicized and POV will no longer be at the end of their names, so please pay attention to that so you aren't confused who it's coming from. (6/11)