Chapter 8

𝚁𝚊𝚎𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Yesterday... I cannot believe that happened. This is crazy to me. Me? Raea. I went out on a date with Armelo... and I let him finger me. WOW, life is crazy. I turn over and look at the clock 8:38 am. I always wake up early on Saturdays, plus i have to work. *mental eyeroll* I get up and I do my morning routine. I look in the mirror and see all the hickeys from yesterday. FUCK! I grab my makeup bag and get to work.

I was able to cover them but I know it won't last.  I walk back into my room and I look for my uniform. "Raea, where'd you go yesterday?" I hear my sister asking from the hallway. I simply don't say anything and I continue to get ready for work. I find my uniform and as I'm putting it on my sister bursts in. I stumble over my pants leg and I fall.

      "Damn, my bad baby sister!"Ariane apologizes sincerely. I lay on the ground and I stare up at her annoyed. "Maybe if you'd walk in normally instead of being dramatic I wouldn't be on the floor!" I exclaim in anger. I decide to get up and throw a pillow at her.

      She tumbles a little and looks at me in shock. I don't care, why the fuck would she scare me like that? I look at the date on my phone. My period.. No wonder I'm so pissed off. Ariane shakes her head and leaves without asking anymore questions. I hurry and grab my things leaving for work. I hope this make-up on my neck lasts.

I work as a Shift Lead at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I know I'm young for this position but I'm pretty good at this job. " Raea to the front please, I repeat I need Raea to the front, please," The intercoms blurts out. I guess my mental break is over. I grab my earbud, put it back in my ear and I page to the front... No answer. Of course. I walk to the front and I see Marcel with an older lady beside him. Why is the world so small?

" I was paged ?" I say walking towards the counter, not acknowledging the fact that I knew it was Marcel standing at the counter. The employee tells me what's wrong. The only solution is for me to fix it, since there's no actual manager around. I finally look up from the screen with a smile. " Hi Marcel, what can I help you guys with ?" I ask. He glances at my uniform setup. A smirk creeps onto his face.

"Raea rae? Hey bestie," he says smiling from ear to ear. The lady beside him looks at me with a small grin. She looks like the female version of Marcel. "This my og and mama this the girl
who's been semi-nice to me," Marcel adds introducing me to his mom but keeping it short.

        I smile and I reach for a handshake but instead, she responds, "Naa baby come give me a hug!" I laugh, walking around the counter to hug her. She walks towards me and gives me the biggest hug. It was a great hug. I smile big and say "I'm not mean to him but I'm going to keep him in check for you."

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

    I noticed that Raea had a little spot of makeup on her neck. I know she doesn't really wear makeup, from observation, so what's that for? I watch her talk with my mom. My mom already loves her. This is a good thing. "Since you hugging my OG, hug me too," I say looking at Raea with googly eyes. She looks at me and complies. She hugs me, I hug back. This is our first ever hug. I hold onto her for longer than expected. "You must have needed this hug," Raea whispers so that only I can hear it. I let go smiling.

    It's not that I needed a hug, she just so soft... *best of friends dumbass* I know, She just soft. "Why you got makeup on your neck ?" I question looking down at her. I realize, now that she is closer, there are hella spots of makeup on her neck and chest. She just stares at me. I lick my thumb and I wipe it across her neck. She slaps my hand away and walks to the back. My mom shakes her head and walks back up to the counter.

        Once we make it to my dad's house, my mom and I see him outside working on his car. FUCK. I hate when they interact with each other. I was hoping he wouldn't be home. I greet him on my way into the house. Short and sweet. Usually, I would hug my dad and speak but my mom is here. I feel if I stay too long, I'll have to be in the middle of whatever they are going to converse about.

      I decide to text Raea. The way she reacted was expected but she left too fast, so something is up.

       Why does she have to be so difficult? I don't know why she answers my questions with a question

       Why does she have to be so difficult? I don't know why she answers my questions with a question. Read and delivered... Guess I pushed her button. I'll call her later. It's Saturday, I need to go do some. ima take a nap first shit.

I wake up to a message from Amanda. She wants me to pull up on her... I think I might. I text her back telling her to send me the addy and I get ready. Once I make it to her house, I sit in my car contemplating if I should go in. *Easy to get nigga..* Yeah, easy to get, easily got. I get out, lock my car and go up to the door. Before I could knock she opened it with a big smile. I look her up and down. Booty shorts, too-small tank top, and no shoes or socks. No house shoes?

       "Hey baby, come in," Amanda chirps, opening the door wide, enough for me to come in. I walk in looking around. It's pretty clean and it smells like... The Mexican Market near my OG's house. I sit on the couch and she sits beside me. We started off with some small talk, getting to know each other better. She's not as bad as I thought, just entitled(if I'm allowed to point that out). "Let's watch a movie in my room, it's warmer in there," She says standing and leading me to a room, hers I'm guessing.

      It was clean, but pink. Girls *eyeroll*. I chuckle to myself and I sit on the edge of her bed. "Take your shoes off, get comfortable." I do just that, I don't mind getting comfortable, I just need my green light. If you know what I mean. As I'm sitting in her bed, she comes and sits extremely close to me. She is practically on my lap. I ignore it for now, maybe shawty feeling the vibes.

     The movie got about 45 minutes in and I felt a hand snaking up my pants leg. I look at Amanda inquisitively. She shushes me and moves my head back on the Tv. I comply, who am I to defy her? I slick knew what was about to happen but your boy has not had any play so I'm not complaining. She starts taking my pants off. I lift up, letting her do all the work. She started rubbing on my thigh, I stood at full attention.

       All she could do was stare at the bulge in my boxers. I'm not one to brag but I know I'm packing, 8 1/2 inches of pure meat. Before I could say anything, she had swiftly pulled my dick out and slowly rubbed it with her hand. I just looked down at her. She looked up at me, I nodded and she got to work. Instantly she was deep-throating me, "Damn girl," I groaned out. That only made her do more. She gripped the base and kept a steady pace with her mouth. It felt like she was in love with it.

    Her head game is out of this world. She kept going, ever so often she would suck on each ball, making me twitch. She started going crazy, twisting her hand from the top to the bottom, sucking on the part her hand was absent to. I grab her head and I hold it, nutting down her throat. I let out a breathy groan, considerably a moan. I let go of her head, she sits up and swallows right in my face. Not losing one drop.

     "There's more where that came from," she states confidently. I look at her shocked. If she can do better than that, I'm trying to wait around and see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know 🤦🏾‍♀️, why did my bitch ass decide to update now, after so long? chile i could not tell you. life is crazy to be honest. i hope y'all like this. if you have any questions or you want to talk about the book, head over to the comment section on the authors note chapter and say whatever you'd like( Wattpad appropriate, reporting is subject to happen). Sending love and good vibes. ❤️