Fred's birthday party

Fred's mansion...

Unknown pov

"Dude are you sure about this?"

Dude trust me It will be hilarious! Just think of the faces of the people who'll do... you know. As i poor a Type of liquor into the fruit punch and quickly leave.

Hiro pov

I waich as countless people dance to the music playing and I smile at seeing Fred danceing with Honey lemon while Wasabi is talking to some girl in the corner as I pour my self some of the punch, when I take a sip I notice something about it tast off but keep drinking it.

"Hey nerd." gogo sees blowing a bubble with her gum.

"Oh hey gogo."

She makes her self some punch and sets next to me.

She takes a sip and smiles.

"Its hard to believe two years have passed already since Tadashi died..."

"Yeah it is..., wish we could steel hang out with him."

"Hey Gogo?..."

"Yeah?" She ask as I ask her a question that has been on my mind for a long time.

"Do you guys just see me as his replacement?"

"Nope, not at all, even if Tadashi was with us it would not be the same with out you." she says

"Thanks." I tell her smiling.

As we set here drinking punch for about an hour and a haff I notice that everything is becoming dizzy and drowsy.

I then turn to look at gogo to see her drinking more of the punch.

"You know I've always thought you were beautiful..." I say completely drunk.

"Oh why thank you..." She then grabs me and kisses me hard.

We set here kissing each other then she realizes with drool falling from her mouth.

"Come on... lets go somewhere more private..."

I follow her completely unaware of what is about to happen and that my life will be changed forever...