Arrest

Hiro pov

It's now been about five mouths into gogos pregnancy and people are starting to notice us, they thank its weird that a 16 old boy is hanging around a 20 year old pregnant woman.

As where having dinner with aunt Cass we hear a knock on the door.

"Oh hi Diego." Aunt Cass says

"Um hi Cass im sorry to be disturbing your dinner but I'm here because I need to talk to you along with Ms. Tomago and hiro."

"Okay..." She says leting him in.

"Hiro, Ms. Tomago." He greets us

Chief cruz pov

This is a really hard situation I can't let Cass know about hiro and Ms Tomagos identities as members of big hero 6 but people have been reporting that she is pregnant and that hiro is the father.

"Look hiro we need to talk because there is a possibility that you both could be Arrested."

"What!?" All three scream.

"I dont want to have to do it but I need to know the truth., so I mite be able to help." I try to say.

Aunt Cass do you mind if me and gogo talk to him alone for a moment."

She nods heading upstairs.

"Look chief... Yes I did get gogo pregnant, we were at Fred's birthday and me and gogo were just drinking the punch having fun... But."

'But what?" He ask confused.

"The punch was spiked... Someone put alcohol in to it and me and gogo had no idea."

"Okay I'm listening."

"So we both woke up the next morning and will uh..."

Gogo pov

"We woke up and realized that we sleept together..." I tell him embarrassed.

"Okay."

"So me and hiro have talked and we agreed we could not kill our own child so we've decided to have our baby and raise it..." I say

Chief cruz pov

"This is really difficult..." I say out load.

"Look chief I know I'm only 16, but I want to be there for Gogo and our child, i want to be a dad and I'm willing to do anything it takes for them." Hiro says.

I smile at what hiro said but the law is the law and hiro is steel under aged but then again both hiro and Ms. Tomago have saved so many life's including myself and my daughter Megan...

I then make my finale decision.

"I cant keep you two separated you two seem to be really for the responsibility and seem to care deeply about your coming child "

"Your not under arrest but I must warn you to be careful when in public." I tell them getting up as the couple smiles and hug each other.

"Thank you chief." Hiro says grateful

"Don't Minton it, alright will you all have a nice evening and tell your aunt I said bye." He says smiling while leaving.

Gogo pov

I feel so happy knowing that me and hiro will not be going to jail for what has happened and that we will be able to raise our baby and have our family. As hiro kisses me on the cheek.

"I'm so excited that we will have our baby soon!" He says hugging me as I hug him back.

"Yeah me to..." I say smiling.