The date

Hiro pov

I finish packing our dinner as gogo gets on her bike.

"Um gogo are you sure you should be going fast while pregnant?" I ask confused.

"Don't worry nerd as much as I dislike it I'll drive slowly."

"Okay as I get on and gently place my hands on her sides making my cheeks turn red.

"Alright genius lets go." Gogo says smiling.

Gogo pov

Ugh it kills me to have to go this slow but for our baby's safety I must go slow, I know a perfect spot for me and hiro to have our first date it's a secret place I've never shown the others not even Tadashi.

As we arrive to Muirahara Woods.

"I thought you said you wanted to do something we both like?" He ask confused.

"Relax nerd where just driving throw to the place where going." I say smiling.

Hiro pov

When we finnaly stop gogo Jester's for me to follow her as we walk up a path throw the woods, I'm really nervous couse the first time I was here me and Fred had a not so friendly encounter with a giant bear luckily it was scared away by Ned Ludd who I also hope we don't encounter.

When we stop I'm completely blown away see the entire San fransokyo lighting up as it gets dark.

"Wow..."

"Like it hiro?" She ask smirking.

"Wow I mean I've seen the city from rideing on baymax plenty of times but ive never seen the city this beautiful..." I say seting down next to her.

As we begen to eat our food I can't help but look at how beautiful gogo truly is, in truth I have always liked her but I put my feelings aside believeing I was to young for her and even thow I have grown close to Megan and have started to become friends with Karmi, gogo has always had a special place in my heart and then we end up sleeping together drunk and now have a baby on the way, but I then realize that I have not yet actually told gogo those three words normal couples say to each other.

As she turns to me.

"What are you thinking about nerd?" She ask

"Nothing just theres somthing really important i want to tell you."

"Yeah?"

"Lekio... I love you." I say looking down blushing madly.

Gogo pov

"Lekio... I love you." He says blushing as I feel my own cheeks blush.

No one has really ever said that to me other then my parents obviously but no one has ever said it to me in a romantic way.

I smile at the sweet boy, even thow he did get me pregnant he has not lift my side like a lot of man who are older then him do.

I then deside it's time to show him how much he means to me.

I grab him by his shirt collor and kiss him, at first he's shocked but soon begens to relax and kisses me back.

When we separate my face is probably the reddest it's ever been, I then hug him and whisper into his ear.

"I love you to hiro..."

Hiro pov

I got to admit I'm excited that gogo loves me back and I'm really excited to see our new baby soon as we then hold each other looking over the city.