It's time!

Gogo pov

"HIRO! THE BABY IS COMING!" I scream waking him up.

"WHAT!? Okay, okay." He says panicking.

"Ow!"

"Hello I am..."

"No time baymax, Gogo is in labor!"

"I will help her to aunt Cass's trunk and contact your friends." He says helping gogo to walk.

"I immediately run to aunt cass's room and bang on the door.

"AUNT CASS WAKE UP, THE BABY IS COMING, START THE CAR!" I yell in panick.

"WHAT!?" I'M GETTING DRESSED NOW!" She says, and just like that she comes out ready as we run to the car with baymax already helping gogo in.

"Come on Go, Go, Go!" I shout as she starts it and slaims her foot on the gas.

As we are practically flying down the road I'm really worried about gogo.

"Breath in and out." Baymax says as I turn to see the light turning red.

"Uh aunt Cass the lights red!" I say scared.

"Sweetie in emergencys there are no red lights!" She says running the light.

Gogo pov

If I wasn't in so much pain right now I'd be absolutely loveing this, aunt cass can really drive but I'm in pain and im not enjoying it!

"AHHH!" I yell in pain I then feel hiro place his hand in mine, to assure me he's here for me.

Hiro pov

When we arrive at the hospital the doctors and nurses immediately take gogo into the back room.

I listen scared as she screams in pain and yells things like "HIRO HARMADA IM GONNA KILL YOU FOR IMPREGNATING ME!" I really hope she dose not mean that..., as I feel aunt cass place a hand on my shoulder.

"Hiro it will be alright, Gogo will be alright." She says as I hug her tightly.

As baymax then hugs me.

"It will be alright there, there." He says makeing me smile as the others run in.

"How is she?" Fred ask as gogo screams

"Oh..." He says.

Honey lemon then hugs me tightly.

"Where here for you Hiro."

"Yeah little man." Wasabi says placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks guys... All of you." As we all group hug together waiting.

Later...

I wake up to realize gogos screaming has stopped making me panic.

"Oh no somthings wrong!" I says but just then a doctor comes out.

"Are you the family of Ms. Lekio Tanaka?" He ask.

"Congratulations its a healthy baby girl!" He says

I smile wide as the others cheer happily.

"Now who is the father?"

"Um, i am..." I say

He looks at me confused but then simply smiles.

"Follow me."

I feel my self grow nervous I'm about to meet my new daughter...
I then freeze in place when I hear a baby crying.

"Hiro..."

My eyes widen when I look to see Gogo holding our baby in her arms.

"Hiro come over and say hi to your new daughter." As I slowly walk over to her and our child.

"When I look at our girl I feel tears begen to fall from my own eyes as I smile at her, she's beautiful..." I say as gogo hands her to me, she snuggles up to my chest trying to get warm.

"So Lily right?" I ask.

"Yeah Lily that's her name." Gogo says as I gently kiss her on the head.

"Hiro?"

I turn to see Aunt Cass along with the others coming in.

"Guys meet Lily..." As I gently show her to the others.

"Oh hi Lily your so cute!" Honey says while Wasabi and Fred smile.

"Hiro She's beautiful..." Aunt Cass says wiping away tears.

"Hiro." I turn and smile to Baymax.

"Hey buddy say hi to Lily." As I show her to him.

"Hello Lily I am baymax, your personal healthcare companion." We laugh at his response.

I then gently hand her back to gogo

"She's perfect" Gogo says leaning against me.

"Yeah she is."

"Group photo!" Honey says excited.

We all come together as I lean my head on Gogo and smile at our baby girl.

"Okay everyone say Lily!"

"Lily!"

Six years later...

Hiro pov

I smile looking at my wife holding our little girl sleeping while baymax is on his charging station peting our cat, as I look at the picture we all took six years ago, even thow yes me and gogo sleeping together was a mistake, we love our daughter vary much and am so glad she came into our lives as I fall asleep with them on the cough.

The end.