The baby shower

Gogo pov

It's now been nine mouths our baby will be born any day now and we steel have not been able to thank of a name for it, hiro belives it will be a girl, and while I do want a girl I honestly thank it will be a boy, As Hiro cuddles next to me on the bed.

"We really have got to thank of a name for our baby before it's born."

"Yeah your right..." I say thanking

"How about Tadashi?"

"You really want to name our kid, if its a boy after your brother?" I ask

"Yeah." He says smiling.

"Okay will now we have a name for it if it's a boy." I tell him.

"Yeah now we just need a girl name if dose end up being a girl."

As aunt Cass knocks on the door.

"Hey you two, how are you feeling gogo?" She ask concernd.

"Steel feeling a bit dizzy and hate being fat, but that will change in the next mouth."

"Will I was just wondering if you'd like to have a baby shower?"

"That sounds like a good idea." Hiro says.

"Sure." I say smiling.

"Great I'll get the cafe ready."

I waich as Hiro then goses to baymax's charging station.

"Ow." He says simply as baymax actavtes.

"Hello I am Baymax, hello Hiro."

"Hey big guy can you contact our friends?" He ask.

"Contacting, your friends have been contacted." As video screens of our friends appear.

"Hi Hiro, hi Gogo." Honey says.

"Hey." We both say.

"So what did you guys call for?" Fred ask while playing his video game.

"Will with the baby coming any day now we've decided to have a baby shower." I tell them.

"Oh how exciting!" Honey says, "I'll go out and buy a gift to give you." She says quickly hanging up.

"Sweet I'll also go out and look for something, when is it?"

"Tonight." Hiro tells him.

"Alright, later." He says hanging up.

"You guys will love my gift." Fred says hanging up.

"Will time for a baby shower." Hiro says smiling.

The baby shower

Hiro pov

I set in my room about to go down stairs to john my girlfriend and the others in opening up the gifts for our baby, but I can't help but just set on my bed and look at my picture of Tadashi.

"Hiro!"

"Ahh!" I turn around to see baymax there.

"Oh hey Baymax..."

"Hiro the party is downstairs, why are you in here." The marshmallow robot ask.

"I just can't help but wonder what Tadashi would thank of me now..., I mean I'm about to have a baby with Gogo and I wonder what he would thank..." I say looking down sad.

I then feel as baymax hugs me.

"Tadashi would be proud of how much effort you have put into helping gogo, you will be a good dad." He says making me smile.

"Thank you baymax." I hug him back.

"Come on lets get down stars." I tell him.

Gogo pov

As im about to unwrap the first gift hiro comes down and sets next to me. And kisses my cheek.

"You okay nerd." I ask worried.

"Yeah I'm okay was just talking with baymax is all..." He says smiling.

"Come on nerd lets start opening gifts."

I unwrap the first to see... Uhh baby diapers with fire breathing monsters on them, I immediately know that this is Fred's gift.

"Uhh thanks Fred." I say steel completely wreided out by what I just saw.

"Yes! I knew you'd like them."

I then whisper in to hiros ear.

"Will have to get regular ones later." I tell him.

"Oh me next!" Honey lemon says excited.

As Hiro opens it up to revel a Bunch of stuffed toys.

"Thanks honey lemon." He says smiling.

"Hey Hiro mind coming out to the car, thats where my gift is.

Hiro pov

As we head out Wasabi opens the door to reveal a baby crib complete with a blacket and a small pillow.

"Thanks wasabi, I say smiling.

"No problem man, come on help me get it up stairs to your room. As we pick it up.

Gogo pov

I waich as Hiro and Wasabi attempt to get the crib upstairs as aunt Cass heads me her gift, wich is both girl and boy baby clothes.

"Because you both wanted to wait to see if it's a boy or girl I got both." She says smiling.

"Thanks aunt Cass." I say smiling.

"Oh your going to be such a great mom gogo and Hiro will be a great dad!" She says hugging me but not to tightly.

Later that night...

I waich as Hiro moves baymax's chargeing station right next to the crib and then inserts a new chip in to baymax.

"I am now capable of changing diapers, feeding and burping the baby when needed." He says lifting a finger.

"Thanks buddy I am satisfied with my care." He says as baymax goses to his station.

Hiro then lays down next to me.

"I've finnaly thought of a name if it's a girl." I tell him.

"Really?"

"Yep, Lily."

"Lily, I like it." He says kissing my cheek.

"Huh your sweet nerd." I say kissing him back.

As I'm about to go to sleep I then feel a
sharp pain and i immediately know what it is, Labor.

"Uh oh..."