𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐓𝐖𝐎

~❀~❀~❀~❀~

it's been a week but no texts from Rin. You didn't expect him to hold a proper and long conversations with you because, first, you are boring, you knew that. second, you don't really know how to chat with someone. He already noticed that, he saw how you text.

You just place your phone aside and started reading the novel you've been reading. You can't really focus that much to what you are reading.

Your mind flew to the happenings these past few days. Your Mom visited you in your apartment with her new husband. You're kinda awkward around them but still managed to answer their questions.

Your Dad on the other hand is in the other country with his new family. He called you and asked if you want anything. You replied nothing because you don't want to be a burden to them.

It may be a simple thing to other people but the happening made your head and heart ache. It made you realize a lot of things and it's breaking your heart.

Why did they suddenly act that they're so concerned of you? It's been like three to four months that they didn't even contact you or sent a single text message.

Why are they suddenly asking how have you been? Why are they suddenly concerned of you?

A ring on your phone cut your train of thoughts. You picked it up and it's a text from your co-worker, Akagi.

~❀~❀~❀~❀~

Akagi sent a message!

Akagi
9:24 pm

Akagi:
hey y/n, r u going 2 work later?

you:
Yes, sorry for being absent
yesterday.

Akagi:
it's fine there's only a few
people yesterday

i hope u're fine y/n

you:
Yes, i'm fine.
Thanks for asking, Akagi☺️

Akagi:
welcome! see u tom

you:
See you!

you went offline!

~❀~❀~❀~❀~

You placed your phone down and sighed. You want to be friends with your co-workers but you're afraid that they don't think of you as their friend.