𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 + 𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒

~❀~❀~❀~❀~

Ok, here's that explanation and answers why that was the ending.

(1) lmao the title clearly states 'unknown sender' which means that she doesn't know who the sender is.

(2) suna's life is fucked up, and he doesn't want to drag y/n there because he clearly knows she has her own problems.

(3) suna helped her find a friend because it was his plan, and when he was sure that hitomi will be loyal and that she will love y/n (as a friend), he slowly drifted away from her, thinking that she won't think of him anymore.

(4) but it was a SiKEEee because as the description of the story says "texting this unknown sender is the only thing making your day complete" which means suna is dumb.

(5) do they like each other?
- uh they both do(?) lmao u guys judge.

(6) is that the end?
- yes, the end of book one.

(7) will there be a part two?
- yeah, obviously. most chap of the book two will contain scenarios, but there's also text, ig posts or even twt posts!

and more explanation on book two!

(8) will i post a special chap here?
- of course i would! i love u guys. the special chap will reveal the recent timeline of the story!

(9) how did u came up with the idea of this story?
- uh it just popped out of my head just like most of my future aus, lol this prompt or story was supposed to be a stray kid's hyunjin ff but i didn't wrote it for like year and a half and decided to finally write it as a suna fanfic!

i was supposed to post this tomorrow but i don't want u guys to be confused hehe so here :)

THANKS FOR READING UNKNOWN SENDER! IT REALLY MEAN SO MUCH TO ME THAT U GUYS READ THIS CRAP LMAO!❤️

see you on book two!❤️

NOTE: please do know that y/n's character is a soft one. she doesn't know how to act around other people (it was explained why on some chapters if u read it). so, please do not hate on her because of how she act. do not continue reading if u want a bitch character without development. on the book two, y/n's character will develop and so does every character on this book.

thank you.