𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:NEW CLUB

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:
NEW CLUB

~❀~❀~❀~❀~

"You can join our club, bubs" Hitomi tried to cheer you up.

The book reading club was closed due to the members leaving. They said there was a conflict between the members and you're honestly clueless of what happened and the club adviser also retired.

"I don't know how to dance, Hitomi. I have two left feet" You said and buried your face on your book.

"Uh, oh wait! the volleyball club is actually finding a manager!" She said.

"But i don't know anything about volleyball" You said and she hugged you.

Yeah, she's still a sweetheart.

"You're smart Y/n, i know you can do it! there's a plus point when you join clubs and it's also required" She said.

"What if they already found someone? The Miya twins are there, they have a lot of fans that wants to be their manager" You said and she pulled you up.

Hitomi is honestly your rock.

"Osamu said they still don't have someone" She said and your eyes widen.

"You, Osamu, uh" You trailed and she nodded and smiled widely.

You covered your mouth with your hand and the both of you silently squealed.

Now, the both of you are third years and being her friend, you kinda change, for the better of course.

"Ok, i'll try ok? if i don't get in, i'm going to join the spirit something club" You said and she hit your arm.

"You can't! i can't let those ghosts abduct my best friend!" She said making you slightly laugh.

"Abduct? they're not aliens, Tomi" You said.

The two of you headed to the boys volleyball club. There are a lot of girls in line.

"There's a lot of Osamu fans" You whispered to Hitomi and she just smirked.

"They're just fans" She said with a smirk making you laugh and pat her shoulders.

She walked to the entrance, literally cutting in line but no one really said a word tho, just some girlfriend wannabe of the twins who let out a whine and protests, but Hitomi didn't stop.

She entered the gym with you she dragged along with.

" 'Samu!" She called and presented you like you're the piece of her masterpiece.

"She's my dearest, L/n Y/n" She said and the whole team gathered around the both of you, making you hide behind Tomi's back.

"Uh, i-it's ok if y-you're finding o-other--" You stutter but Atsumu yelled with a huge smile on his face.

"You're accepted!" He said and the whole team clapped their hands.

You were shocked and you couldn't say anything. Hitomi hugged and congratulated you.

"Yey! you can no longer join the spirit something club!" She cheered.

"Spirit Club?" Someone said and you both looked at him.

Your heart drummed erratically as your gaze met those familiar emerald orbs.

It's him.

"It's nothing, Suna!" Hitomi said and smirked.

Hitomi faced you and held your face with her soft hands.

"Bubs, i'm gonna leave you here for a while, i'll just go to my club. Osamu! Babe, take care of my bubs ok? if something happens to her, i'll hunt each of you down" She said and smiled. It's kind of creepy she said that with the most innocent face and smile.

You and Osamu just nodded and she gave you a kiss on the cheeks first before she waved goodbye to them and left.

You just fidgeted your fingers because you don't want to do. You are surrounded by unfamiliar guys and you don't know what to do.

"Here, coach said i'll give this to our new manager" Osamu said and gave you a bundle of papers.

"That contains information of each of us and how our games turned out" He said and you just nodded again.

He told you that you could sit on the bench while they practice.

While reading the papers, you also observed them and took some notes.

After a while, you got too focused on what you are reading when someone tapped your shoulder. You flinched a little and turned to see who it is.

It was Suna.

"Here, you might dehydrate yourself because of too much reading" He said and gave you a bottle of water.

Your brows furrowed because of what he said.

"Is that even possible?" You asked confused.

"Not sure but let's just avoid it" He said and smirked before he turned his back and walked away from you.

Leaving you with a bottle of water and a fluttering heart.

~❀~❀~❀~❀~

@IYASHIKZM