𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

~❀~❀~❀~❀~

"Y/n!!" Hitomi ran towards you and hugged you tightly.

For the past months you and Hitomi became really good friends. At first you thought that the friendship the both of you wouldn't last long because the two of you are polar opposites but, she's a sweetheart and has defended you a couple of times.

"You're squishing me" You told and she let go of you, slightly giggling.

"You're too adorable you know" She winked at you and smiled.

She anchored her arms to you and the both of you walked inside the mall. You also learned so much about yourself.

You thought, you don't like shopping but when she asked you to go to the mall for your first hang out, you realized that you love looking for clothes and other stuff but you restricted yourself to buy too much, unlike Hitomi who doesn't have any control whenever she's buying, making you face palm.

Everything is all right. But there's one thing bothering you and that's Rin. He doesn't text that much now like he used to. You don't want him to prioritize or make you his obligation but at least he could text you before you sleep.

Maybe he was just busy? Maybe he got something else to do?

He just texts you to proceed on the steps on making friend or friend but when you told him you've successfully made a friend.
He slowly drifted off, making you worry.

Did you do something?

You feel your day is incomplete without receiving a text from him. You just feel incomplete without talking to him.

"Hey, you're making that face again?" You heard Hitomi said making you look at her with a confused face.

"What?" You asked.

"That face bubs, you make that whenever you'te thinking of that Rin guy" She said and that made your eyes widen and you shook your head.

"N-No" You denied and just awkwardly smiled.

To be honest, your heart hurts whenever Rin gives you short replies, like he is uninterested.

She stopped walking making you halt too.

"What if we look for him?" She said like it was the brightest idea ever created.