𝐒𝐈𝐗

this is the continuation of
PART FOUR : )

𝐒𝐈𝐗

~❀~❀~❀~❀~

"Are you alright?" Your hands was slightly shaking as you dabbed the cotton on the side of his lips. He hissed causing you to jolt.

"I'm so sorry!" You apologized and bowed.

"No, it's fine" He told you and sighed.

"I'm sorry that i dragged you into that situation" You said as you carefully clean the cut.

"I told you, it's fine. It's not your fault" He said and looked away.

His teammates are now gone and the shop is closed. Your manager agreed to let you stay for a while to tend Suna's cuts.

The fight earlier was just mild, and that made you sigh in relief because you don't want to cause problems. But, the guy who asked for your number and one of his friends still threw punches at Suna.

Glady, his teammate Aran and Omimi stopped them. Before they stopped Suna, they let him threw some punches to the guy.

Only the two of you are in the café right now. After you cleaned his cut and threw the used cotton and peels of band-aids away, you stood up.

"Uhm, let's go?" You asked.

He nodded and grabbed his things. The two of you walked out of the café and you securely closed and locked it.

After putting the key on your bag, you're kinda shocked that he's still standing there. Waiting for you.

You thought that he already left when you turned around to lock the café.

"Y-You're still here?" You asked and walked besides him.

"It's late, you shouldn't walk alone" He said and you glanced at your watch.

It says 7:21 pm. You just nodded, not replying anymore because you don't have anything to reply.

Awkward silence enveloped the two of you. Your heard him let out a cough and you just looked away.

You're really not used interacting with people. Rin was the first one who you really talk to.

"U-Uh, i'll wait here" You said awkwardly and looked away, fidgeting your fingers.

Suna looked around and saw three people waiting for the bus. He nodded and looked at you, trying to catch your (e/c) orbs.

"Yeah, be careful" He said and he was about to turn away when you grabbed the hem of his jacket.

When you realized what you did, you immediately apologized and bowed.

"I-I'm sorry! i-i uhmm.." You trailed.

You gathered up the tiny bit of courage you have left and bowed to him again.

"Thank you so much earlier! I really appreciate what you did! Thank you for saving me!" You said and gazed at his eyes.

You gulped. They're so beautiful.

"You're welcome" He said, still has this serious expression painted on his face.

"If that will ever happen again, call the manager or any staff, don't handle things like those on your own,

because you look so soft and fragile" He said and curtly nodded and you before saying 'goodbye' and left.

You just stood there, glued to your feet. You gazed at his back until it disappears in your eyes.

If it weren't for the beep of the bus, you would've missed your ride home.

While sitting on the bus, you fished out your phone. You're now determined. You want to have friends or just a friend. And prayed that he can help you.

Because you don't know what to do and you're sure that he got some advices for you (well you hope he has).

~❀~❀~❀~❀~

Rin

you:
Hey, Rin, can you teach
me how to make friends?

~❀~❀~❀~❀~