We're a team

Since having Henry's and my little dove things for me have changed. I still do as I have before having our little dove but when it comes to being a mom that's the things that have changed.

When she and I are both hungry it's a task to feed both her and myself since she is breastfeeding and I want to make sure I don't drop her so I keep her in my arms the whole time.

Then once she is finished I will lay her in her cot and feed myself.

~~~
But that's not the case today. 

Nope, today Henry is home from shooting for his show and he has made it a routine that when little dove and I are both hungry that he will feed me while I feed her.

It helps a lot and I am so thankful for him picking this routine up.

~~~
"You and I, we're a team if your feeding our little dove and hungry then let me know so I can feed you," he tells me

"What if you're busy?" I asked 

"Come get me and let me know," he says

"Now Henry you and I both know I won't disturb you when your busy," I tell him

"Then I will find out and go from there" he states

"fair enough," I say

He inclined his head.

"Well, are you ready?" I asked

He smirks and nods.

"What are you craving?" he asked

"Some nacho fries, nachos w/ cheese, and Doritos nacho taco" I replied

"Well let's go get it," he says

~~~~
We were sitting inside and little dove started to get fussy so I fixed my shirt then placed a blanket over myself so Karens didn't open their ignorant mouth, about me openly breastfeeding. And I held a little dove in my arms as they ate.

I looked up at Henry who was smiling at me

"Which first?" he asked

"Either one makes no mind to me" I replied

He starts to feed me while I feed the little dove.

People gush and compliment him for helping me out as I nurture our baby.

"It's nothing really just my wife and I being a team she feeds our baby and I feed her," he tells them

"That's how all spouses should be," one person said 

"Yea but he's one of a kind," I tell them.

They agree before making their leave while I switch little dove around.

~~~
Once we head home I take and lay little dove down before making my way to Henry's and my bedroom where he is getting ready to go and clean up.

"Sit down for me," I tell him

He looks at me before he walks over and sits his bare ass down.

I grin like the Cheshire cat as I go over to him kneel and thank him in my own way.

He fists my hair and moans as I blow his world.

After I make him cum twice I get up strip and straddle him.

"Momma wants another Cavill" is all I say as I slip him into me.

He holds my hips as I ride him before he lifts a little and flips me so I am laying on the bed.

"You want another Cavill then allow me to give you just that," he says

I moaned as he pressed up against my g.

"Please, I crave it" I begged

He leans down and kisses me before standing back up and blows my world with numerous orgasms following his.

We lay there beside each other and I smiled before I kiss him and curl up in his arms.